Wrinkled Signatures and Avatars

crkraider22

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could you make me a sig? (just put the avatars side by side and make it one image if it's not to much trouble)

if so, could I get:

Green Bay Packers

Vancouver Canucks

San Antonio Spurs

Western Force (Here's their logo and colours if your not familiar. Blue is the main, Black is the secondary and yellow is the accent colour)

INDIVIDUAL

Packers-1.pngCanucks-2.pngSpurs.pngWesternForce.png

SIGNATURE

Luigi.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

could you make me a sig? (just put the avatars side by side and make it one image if it's not to much trouble)

if so, could I get:

Green Bay Packers

Vancouver Canucks

San Antonio Spurs

Western Force (Here's their logo and colours if your not familiar. Blue is the main, Black is the secondary and yellow is the accent colour)

Similarly, could I have one with these:

Los Angeles Clippers

San Diego Chargers

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (this logo)

Boise State Broncos

INDIVIDUAL

Clippers-1.pngChargers-2.pngDevilRays.pngBoiseState-1.png

SIGNATURE

LightsOut.png

After all requests (Yeah, Sometimes I think I like wait for the things)and Only If you Can, I would like if you can make Sttelers, Real Madrid CF (White is main, Shield Blue the secondary and Gold is Accent.),Cavaliers and São Paulo FC. Here's the Logo. Red For sebondary and black for accent. But for that 2 stripes under the logo, upper is red, lower is black.

if so, could I get:

Green Bay Packers

Vancouver Canucks

San Antonio Spurs

INDIVIDUAL

Packers-1.pngCanucks-2.pngSpurs.pngWesternForce.png

SIGNATURE

Luigi.png

hate to be a bother but the sig is just a bit tall. if you could just make it so it fits in to 860 x 140 that'd be awesome

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

After all requests (Yeah, Sometimes I think I like wait for the things)and Only If you Can, I would like if you can make Sttelers, Real Madrid CF (White is main, Shield Blue the secondary and Gold is Accent.),Cavaliers and São Paulo FC. Here's the Logo. Red For sebondary and black for accent. But for that 2 stripes under the logo, upper is red, lower is black.

Steelers-1.pngRealMadrid.pngCavaliers-1.pngSPFC.png

Archived