Baltimore O's

TopCat

Hey boys and girls! And residents of Utah. I made a concept for the first time in like a friggin' year. Man, I was so bored. It's nothing special or exciting, just kind of a clean look for the Orioles.

Os.png

Let me know what you reckon.

Cheers,

TC

Edit - There's an update a few posts down on this page.

Not a fan of "Orioles" on the road. Something about teams not following the "team name at home, city name on the road" protocol looks odd to me. The rest looks fine.

Love the alternate but I agree with Lights Out. Would prefer the Baltimore script on the away uniform.

Seeing as how they just finally put Baltimore back on the roads, I don't think immediatley removing them is the answer. Try making corrections to it if something is wrong.

I did not create these intending for the Orioles to switch to them. It's just a concept I made. And I am pretty satisfied with the way it looks now.

I take all criticism into consideration, doesn't mean I have to agree and change my concept to please the masses... but in the end if we aren't happy with our concepts then what's the point? I'm not a big name designer, I'm not making money off this, it's for fun and I'm making concepts to please myself. Sorry if that sounds selfish. I was perfectly happy with "Orioles" on the road uniform, and I was just gonna let that be. But now I feel bad for coming off as a snob here so I'll make an update with "Baltimore" on the roads.

Hey boys and girls! And residents of Utah.

Huh? :therock:

Anyways, I like what you've done here. Not too much a fan of the orange pants on the alternate, but I still like the idea you had in mind. I think if you gave the alternate set a pair of white pants, it'd be perfect. Wouldn't have to change anything further. Overall, nice job here.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I take all criticism into consideration, doesn't mean I have to agree and change my concept to please the masses... but in the end if we aren't happy with our concepts then what's the point?

Well, there's a difference between respectfully saying you disagree with criticism and explaining why (which demonstrates care in your work) and saying "pfft, it's only a concept, why should I care?" (which comes across as laziness). Just saying.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived