Gridiron Football Remixed

athleticsfan2k8

After reading robbman21's An Alternate Universe's NFL which is relocated to the Graveyard i will do my own this time involves High School Teams which will turn out to be affiliating with a Pro Team named after Their High School, plus we are throwing in some semi-pro teams as well and they are more surprises so will do that later, so here's the first entry which involves where i go to school Alameda Adult School it is located next to the High School, Alameda High School from Alameda, CA

Alameda Hornets - In 1980 city of Alameda had a plan to put Pro Football by adding 2 high school football teams, the Encinal Jets and the Alameda Hornets, Greg Fox became the head coach for the Alameda Hornets as the join the newly formed Bay Shore Football League (A Professional Version in which graduates and undergraduates continue to play football, no matter what they play football), in their inaugrial season in 1980, Bob Arnold led the Hornets to rush for over 1,000 yards (in High School and in the ACFL), and they won the ACAL Title in High School, but finished 3rd in the BSFL to the Pinole Valley Spartans, but later on in 1984 they made it to the playoffs when they beated Castro Valley 27-20 to clinch the Bayshore League Crown, qualifying them to play in the Golden State Bowl in San Jose, CA when they faced the 9-7 New England Patriots from the NFL and won 29-23, although with that success they get another bowl appearance following the 1987 season under starting QB Trisha Gilliand (1987 Graduate) as she led the Hornets by beating the Seattle Seahawks (NFL) 36-7 in the Cascade Bowl in Portland, OR, then in during the 1990's they won 3 more bowl wins in the pro league but didn't win a single championship in the ACCAL in high school, but in 2000, Kevin Hennessee took over as a head coach before Steve Rochlin took over in 2007, which more accomplishments back in 2003 win Tavis Ve'e had 1,500 yards, Jonathan Ve'e sets not only a single game rushing record in HS in 2005, but also rushed over 1,000 rushing yards with starting QB Tessa Cruz (before she went to Oakland next season) following the Hornets and the Jets by not making it to the playoffs, QB Jeff Murphy led the hornets to the playoffs in 2006 which made epic success with the team, then in 2009 after a two year hiatus from the playoffs Alameda and Encinal went back to the Playoffs together since 2009 under starting QB Tom Ruckman as for the Hornets they won 2010 ACCFL title (thanks to Jay Jianoran (WR) who left from the San Francisco 49ers) and heads to challenge the Baltimore Ravens at the Golden Gate Bowl at AT&T Park in San Francisco and won 47-6, so in 2011 Kemp Moyer will take over as head coach and get another bowl bid with starting QB Jessica Kyles for the team in Alameda.

Thoughts - After i Graduate from Spectrum Center (Camden Campus in Oakland, CA) i moved to Alameda Adult School in Alameda, CA for the Fall 2010 School Year but it is located next to the High School as a result, the franchise started in 1980 (30 years before i attended Alameda Adult School, and a decade before i Jay Jianoran (athleticsfan2k8) was born), so i'm a student currently in Alameda Adult School.

alamedahornets.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mod deleted

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

i THINK... that he's saying that in his alternate reality, there's a pro team affiliated with every high school. so once you're done with high school football, you play for that school's pro team.

so since i went to red oak high school in texas, after graduation, i'd play for the Red Oak Hawks professional football team, rather than go to college or play in the NFL.

at least that's what i think...

i THINK... that he's saying that in his alternate reality, there's a pro team affiliated with every high school. so once you're done with high school football, you play for that school's pro team.

so since i went to red oak high school in texas, after graduation, i'd play for the Red Oak Hawks professional football team, rather than go to college or play in the NFL.

at least that's what i think...

Good Question ColeJ, There Will Be a Red Oak Hawks Football Team so i will focus on the history and the helmets later on, stay tuned!

Please change the name of this slightly so that the shortened version on the main page doesn't read "An Alternate Universe's..." and get everybody's hopes up robbmans is back ^_^

Of I Course i changed it to Gridiron Football Remixed, so i'll add the Red Oak Hawks

Red Oak Hawks - Lone Star Football ever occured here professional as the high school version of the Red Oak Hawks had made it to the Pro Circuit in the Texas Football League since 1976 (40 years after their football program was started), 1986 (10 years after they joined the TFL) the most epic play took place as Kristi Hoggatt (Sr.) scored a 79 yard Touchdown pass from 1984 graduate Joni Oberhousen in a 27-26 win over the Midlothian Panthers (Midlothian, TX), later on 1992 during a Week 5 game vs. Miss Texas USA FC, QB Linda Yarborough (who competed in the 1993 Miss Texas USA Pageant) attempted to throw a pass to Patricia Buchanan (same as Yarborough) but Red Oak intercepted it as Amanda Fitzgerald scored 81 yard a Touchdown from an Interception as they beated Corpus Christi 31-27, but today the Hawks have won 2 TFL Titles (1988, 1997), and currently has a head coach from the HS Version of this team (Mike Shields) and key players including Ishmael Harrison and Jackson Curry.

redoakhawks.png

later on 1992 during a Week 5 game vs. Miss Texas USA FC, QB Linda Yarborough (who competed in the 1993 Miss Texas USA Pageant) attempted to throw a pass to Patricia Buchanan (same as Yarborough) but Red Oak intercepted it as Amanda Fitzgerald scored 81 yard a Touchdown from an Interception as they beated Corpus Christi 31-27

What.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

mod deleted

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Before We Continue On: The Dance Crew Baseball League project is officially sent to the CCSLC Graveyard, as a result the Gridiron Football Remixed continues on so here's what on deck

Cardinal Mooney Cardinals (Youngstown, OH - suggested by gatek99)

Rest of the ACCAL now affiliated in a Pro League of Football with the same school

Pinole Valley Spartans (Pinole, CA)

Berkeley Yellowjackets (Berkeley, CA)

El Cerrito Gauchos (El Cerrito, CA)

Hercules Titans (Hercules, CA) - Can use the Tennessee Titans Logo

Richmond Oilers (Richmond, CA) - Wil Probably use the Houston/Tennessee Oilers or Edmonton Oilers logo if it's okay

De Anza Dons (Richmond, CA)

So there you go, but if you want to add your own HS Team, please reply here to make it a Pro Football Version of this HS.

Archived