Gridiron Football Remixed

athleticsfan2k8

Where is the actual concept in this? It's just you giving some weird history of a high school team and then posting one boring uniform that takes about 20 seconds to make.

This is an alternate history of having a high school's pro team affiliated with a high school having it's own football program (It's a Team within a team, High School Pro Team within a High School Team's Program), regardless of students who can play football (alumni from that High School are eligible too!)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the actual concept in this? It's just you giving some weird history of a high school team and then posting one boring uniform that takes about 20 seconds to make.

This is an alternate history of having a high school's pro team affiliated with a high school having it's own football program (It's a Team within a team, High School Pro Team within a High School Team's Program), regardless of students who can play football (alumni from that High School are eligible too!)

Wheres the concept?

Cardinal Mooney has a deep history, 7 state championships...do it!

75279.jpg

Well i agree on it gatek99, They won 7 state titles in 1973, 1980, 1982, 1987, 2004, 2006, 2009 but the professional spin-off of their school will follow a different timeline, here it is

Cardinal Mooney Cardinals - Three Years after winning the OHSAA State Title in Football, The Cardinal Mooney Cardinals spun off to have a Pro Football Version to the league they begin as a expansion franchise in 1976 consisting of all students mostly not played football, on their first game by losing to the Columbus Blue Jackets at Ohio Stadium 41-10 but ending their first season going 3-13, The following season in 1977 a 27-7 win over the North Akron Vikings which featured a 77 yard interception TD by future boxer Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini, The Cardinals started a winning season in the 1980s winning 3 Allegheny Cups (1981, 1985, 1986) along with their High School State TItles (1980, 1982, 1987), as the winning streak concluded in 1991 as they lost 20-7 to the All-Female Seton Saints (Cincinnati, OH), and several players who played in the High School and the Pro League to finish career in this team included Mike Stoops (Arizona Head Coach), Bob Stopps (Oklahoma Head Coach), Ed Muransky (Los Angeles Raiders/Orlando Renegades DB), Bob Pellini (Nebraska Head Coach), but today by 2 more championships in the Allegheny League in 1996 and 2005, but in 2011 Katrina Larson will now be on QB along with DB Jaci D'Apolito, the Cardinals will win their 6th Allegheny Cup title.

cardinalmooneycardinals.png

Apparently he posts these insane ramblings at other boards, too.

The concept is as plain as plain can be but at least you've stopped filling in the entire template with one color like you do with your bizarre Dance Crew baseball concepts.

There is a whole forum dedicated to alternate histories? Honestly I keep thinking there is nothing on the internet that could surprise me anymore and this shows up... :blink:

I might have to sign up....

tigercatssignature-1.png

Except now you've used the same ugly, generic font for the third time, the front numbers are tiny, you've filled in the side details completely even though absolutely no striping is on the jersey or pants, the numbers' shade of gold doesn't match the pants, you have a white helmet and old-gold pants that don't match the identity, etc. Please stop cranking out these half-baked concepts and start actually putting some time into them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Cardinal Mooney has a deep history, 7 state championships...do it!

75279.jpg

Well i agree on it gatek99, They won 7 state titles in 1973, 1980, 1982, 1987, 2004, 2006, 2009 but the professional spin-off of their school will follow a different timeline, here it is

Cardinal Mooney Cardinals - Three Years after winning the OHSAA State Title in Football, The Cardinal Mooney Cardinals spun off to have a Pro Football Version to the league they begin as a expansion franchise in 1976 consisting of all students mostly not played football, on their first game by losing to the Columbus Blue Jackets at Ohio Stadium 41-10 but ending their first season going 3-13, The following season in 1977 a 27-7 win over the North Akron Vikings which featured a 77 yard interception TD by future boxer Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini, The Cardinals started a winning season in the 1980s winning 3 Allegheny Cups (1981, 1985, 1986) along with their High School State TItles (1980, 1982, 1987), as the winning streak concluded in 1991 as they lost 20-7 to the All-Female Seton Saints (Cincinnati, OH), and several players who played in the High School and the Pro League to finish career in this team included Mike Stoops (Arizona Head Coach), Bob Stopps (Oklahoma Head Coach), Ed Muransky (Los Angeles Raiders/Orlando Renegades DB), Bob Pellini (Nebraska Head Coach), but today by 2 more championships in the Allegheny League in 1996 and 2005, but in 2011 Katrina Larson will now be on QB along with DB Jaci D'Apolito, the Cardinals will win their 6th Allegheny Cup title.

cardinalmooneycardinals.png

are you from the area that you just mentioned names from girls who go to school there now?

vegasbowl.png

THE St. Ignatius Wildcats, Cleveland, Ohio. Ten Time Division I State Champions, Three Time National Champions.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Honestly, I think there should be a rule that new members can't see the Concepts forum until they reach a certain number of posts. That would hopefully discourage noobs like Jaghee, BNYG, and this guy from posting sloppy, poorly-thought-out, rushed concepts just to post-pad.

Either that, or the concept makers who care need to set up an off-site concepts forum and let the noobs ruin this one.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

are you from the area that you just mentioned names from girls who go to school there now?

Well I'm From Alameda, CA, and this is about football (co-ed style).

THE St. Ignatius Wildcats, Cleveland, Ohio. Ten Time Division I State Champions, Three Time National Champions.

You Can Add That to the waiting list that you want to see, so i could make the concept of a Professional version of the St. Ignatius Wildcats from Cleveland, Ohio, so i'll do that later, so i'll do my rivals from Alameda HS, Encinal High School and the Encinal Jets, which will be coming tonight so stay tuned.

do not try to make a concept in 10-20 minutes.

When I Started to design, i had the same problems. After some weeks seeing the others designing, I was progressively improving. Try to stop "split" made at half concepts. This is my High School Fantasy Team Concept.

foxes00.png

foxes01.png

When you can do Something Like This, Get Back to CCSLC.

Archived