Gridiron Football Remixed

athleticsfan2k8

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do not try to make a concept in 10-20 minutes.

When I Started to design, i had the same problems. After some weeks seeing the others designing, I was progressively improving. Try to stop "split" made at half concepts. This is my High School Fantasy Team Concept.

foxes00.png

foxes01.png

When you can do Something Like This, Get Back to CCSLC.

Are those stripes??? :shocked:

Cardinal Mooney Cardinals - Three Years after winning the OHSAA State Title in Football, The Cardinal Mooney Cardinals spun off to have a Pro Football Version to the league they begin as a expansion franchise in 1976 consisting of all students mostly not played football, on their first game by losing to the Columbus Blue Jackets at Ohio Stadium 41-10 but ending their first season going 3-13

The Blue Jackets are now playing football?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Before We Continue On: The Dance Crew Baseball League project is officially sent to the CCSLC Graveyard, as a result the Gridiron Football Remixed continues on so here's what on deck

Cardinal Mooney Cardinals (Youngstown, OH - suggested by gatek99)

Rest of the ACCAL now affiliated in a Pro League of Football with the same school

Pinole Valley Spartans (Pinole, CA)

Berkeley Yellowjackets (Berkeley, CA)

El Cerrito Gauchos (El Cerrito, CA)

Hercules Titans (Hercules, CA) - Can use the Tennessee Titans Logo

Richmond Oilers (Richmond, CA) - Wil Probably use the Houston/Tennessee Oilers or Edmonton Oilers logo if it's okay

De Anza Dons (Richmond, CA)

So there you go, but if you want to add your own HS Team, please reply here to make it a Pro Football Version of this HS.

"Probably use the Houston/Tennessee Oilers or Edmonton Oilers logo if it's okay"

Who are we going to check with to discover if it's okay?

HEY! I've made this. Not the Topic Owner!

and that ISN'T STRIPES. is just a example.

If he an make something like that, he isn't a bad designer (or maybe can be.)

And Football CBJ is Really Strange.

Yeah, I know you made it. It's infinitely better than what has previously been in this thread, including finally giving us a concept that is something other than solid colour jerseys, pants, and helmets with a logo slapped on and a longwinded and boring history that makes no sense.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

Archived