Houston Aeros Alternate

Brass

Decided to make another concept today. Saw this logo on the page for the Houston Aeros and never saw it on a jersey, so decided I would use the template of the new alternate jersey for their parent club, the Minnesota Wild, mix up the colors a little and got this.

Houston-HomeAlternate.png

C&C welcome as always.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Decided to make another concept today. Saw this logo on the page for the Houston Aeros and never saw it on a jersey, so decided I would use the template of the new alternate jersey for their parent club, the Minnesota Wild, mix up the colors a little and got this.

Houston-HomeAlternate.png

C&C welcome as always.

That's boring as crap, nice if youur going for that though

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

That's boring as crap, nice if youur going for that though

Excellent contribution, as always. :rolleyes:

That being said, it is on the boring side, Brass. Maybe you should try working in some more green? I'm also personally not a fan of the "diagonal letters" style of hockey sweater but that's just me personally.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Well you accomplished what you set out to do. If the team wasn't named the Aeros, I'd say you did it very nicely.

Unfortunately, this suffers from the same problems as their baseball counterparts in Houston. You have a team with a name that is aggressive and modern with a uniform and identity that is traditional and routed in an era in which their nicknames wouldn't even be a thought.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived