Brandon Marshall Stabbed

NJTank

After reading the article, it sounds like this isn't the first time he's been involved with stupid :censored: in his own home.

But, I do wonder: Why did she stab him? It's not like the guy was getting some on the side, you know. ;)

This is obviously awful, but the good outcome (if there is any) of situations like this is that it further proves that women can be just as violent as men, even towards big, strong men. There are cases of men being PHYSICALLY abused by their wives or girlfriends but not knowing how to seek help because of 1)the stigma attached to complaining about being physically hurt by a woman and 2)thinking the authorities would never take their side due to gender bias. At least when a story like this makes headlines, it further confirms to society that women can not only be psycho but violent bitches as well.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Don't just call him out as a victim just because he got stabbed by a woman. He is not the best person. Sadly, Brandon had at least seven, yes seven police-related incidents with a former girlfriend which caused him to be suspended for three games (reduced to one game and two game checks) in 2008. Plus, if you read the SI story which investigates the death of Darrent Williams, you can read about Marshall's role that night and his change of the events from talking to police to his testimony. Violence seems to play a large role in his life and he cannot get away from it.

Don't just call him out as a victim just because he got stabbed by a woman. He is not the best person. Sadly, Brandon had at least seven, yes seven police-related incidents with a former girlfriend which caused him to be suspended for three games (reduced to one game and two game checks) in 2008. Plus, if you read the SI story which investigates the death of Darrent Williams, you can read about Marshall's role that night and his change of the events from talking to police to his testimony. Violence seems to play a large role in his life and he cannot get away from it.

Don't just assume that he isn't a victim just because of his past either. We'll find out when we find out. No need to rush to judgement either way.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Echoes of Chris Henry, these guys marry some dangerous women.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bitches Be Crazy

Again, we don't know. How would you think if the woman involved was your mother, sister, or niece? His life has been in chaos for all of us to read about since he was drafted.

However, as I said before, we know of Marshall's arrests involving domestic issues. Look at the left hand side of the link to see all of his warrants/incidents/arrests.

The saddest part is that, I'm not even that shocked by it. Not saying that it didn't catch me offguard, but if I had to name an active player that was going to be stabbed at some point in his life by his wife, Brandon Marshall would be pretty high on that list.

I think he's going to be out of the league much sooner then people think. Guys like that have to be productive in order to stay in the NFL. Nobody is going to sign a second string receiver with offield issues like that.

The saddest part is that, I'm not even that shocked by it. Not saying that it didn't catch me offguard, but if I had to name an active player that was going to be stabbed at some point in his life by his wife, Brandon Marshall would be pretty high on that list.

I think he's going to be out of the league much sooner then people think. Guys like that have to be productive in order to stay in the NFL. Nobody is going to sign a second string receiver with offield issues like that.

First, I think it would be pretty funny that anyone would be asked "name an active player who will at some point be stabbed by his wife". I also think it's funny that you'd name Brandon Marshall, considering you don't know the first think about the personal lives of 99.9% of these players.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived