NBA Concept Championships

blase

What's the deadline for voting in this round?

There's about 11 hours to go.

Thunder v Grizzlies is so close. Looks like it's all going to come down to who wins the away jersey vote. At the moment the Thunder leads 23-18.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, Blase this is a really great contest, I think you should do this for the MLB and NHL.

Thanks man! Yeah I'm hoping more of these get going. I think it's a fun idea that generates concepts (which is what this forum is all about) and there is nothing wrong with throwing in a little competition.

This was a trial run and when it concludes I might get some feedback from people on what worked and what didn't.

conceptfinals01.png

conceptfinals02.png

cabnl.jpg

57318860114b1bfd9148b.jpg

20702110150215564759813.png

unled9t.png

*Completed matchups can be viewed on page 7 and 8

On the Thunder, I think this is really great work! The yellow alternate is sort of eh, like a little to much and I'm not a huge fan of the "OKC" like that on there. The "fauxback" needs to be a throwback from the Seattle Sonics if your going to have a "throwback" jersey for OKC.

The Sixers home and aways remind me a little to much of the Rockets with the piping on the shorts. I like the way the blue alternate goes.

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

Wow, thanks to everyone who voted! I actually am kinda surprised I won, Speedy's concept was fantastic, as were many in this competition. And thanks to blase, this was well run and well thought-out, I agree with the others that we need some more contests around here.

BTW, how many internetz did I win? :P

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Wow, thanks to everyone who voted! I actually am kinda surprised I won, Speedy's concept was fantastic, as were many in this competition. And thanks to blase, this was well run and well thought-out, I agree with the others that we need some more contests around here.

BTW, how many internetz did I win? :P

Cheers man! Congrats again, you deserve the bragging rights. Of course I can't forget your prize :P:P :

sdsd01.png

I certainly hope more contests come up. I'd love to compete in one. If nothing surfaces I might start another one myself. I'd love to see all the major sports covered. Even thought an NCAA bracket could be fun but do new logo concepts instead of uniforms.

Anyway, I'm going to sign this thing off and say thanks again to everyone who participated (voters and designers). Thanks for all the good suggestions along the way to help this run smoothly. I loved seeing all these concepts and think everyone did a great job. The 'Finals' were so close, a half dozen vote swing and Speedy could've been our champ so he deserves a mention. Also, I thought the Western Conference was seriously deep so to come through there I think CAB is a very deserving champ!!

Thanks again all. Feel free to post any suggestions for future Championships.

Archived