NBA Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to check in with those who haven't submitted their concepts yet. It's not a hurry up, there was just some confusion with one person pulling out and I want to make sure that I do in fact have a full field.

I'm still expecting the remaining people will send through a concept:

Speedy - 76ers

Chuckymack - Celtics

Ochentayocho88 - Bobcats

Letsgooakland - Rockets

North Dakota - Spurs

Everyone else has submitted theirs.

It's officially been 3 days. This should be over even if it was a really close race. Could we get the skier14-CAB match-up?

How about we get all the concepts in before we move ahead? I want to get this going as much as the next guy, but if some concepts are missing then this isn't going to work very well.

jNTsTyQ.png

It's officially been 3 days. This should be over even if it was a really close race. Could we get the skier14-CAB match-up?

How about we get all the concepts in before we move ahead? I want to get this going as much as the next guy, but if some concepts are missing then this isn't going to work very well.

I would agree, but he's already posted the next match-up. We should at least do that, then move on.

25yzwqg.png

I would agree, but he's already posted the next match-up. We should at least do that, then move on.

You have to read the whole thread bud. It's been mentioned but there is an issue with changing polls so it's going to be easier to wait for all concepts to come in and start a new thread. Once this happens it will really kick off and we will have a winner in about 5 days.

You have to read the whole thread bud. It's been mentioned but there is an issue with changing polls so it's going to be easier to wait for all concepts to come in and start a new thread. Once this happens it will really kick off and we will have a winner in about 5 days.

I have, but I kind of forgot about that. However, I think I know what you have to do. I've done it before. I think what you have to do is:

A. Delete all choices of the poll, but not the pull itself. Hit save.

B. Now go back and hit delete poll. It will ask you if you're sure. Say yes and hit save.

C. It should be all good, so go back and create the new poll.

It's worth a shot; the Nets-Pistons stats are now useless.

25yzwqg.png

I have, but I kind of forgot about that. However, I think I know what you have to do. I've done it before. I think what you have to do is:

A. Delete all choices of the poll, but not the pull itself. Hit save.

B. Now go back and hit delete poll. It will ask you if you're sure. Say yes and hit save.

C. It should be all good, so go back and create the new poll.

It's worth a shot; the Nets-Pistons stats are now useless.

Cheers I'll give this a go. Thi is the info I was after. Hoepfully it works!

Thanks anythingchicago!! That worked so we may as well keep pushing along.

New concepts are up in the first post. The polls will be open for 48 hours but matchups finish early if two out of the three matchups get 25 more votes than thei competitors. This is a bit trial and error so if it becomes clear that 25 votes are too many I'll bring that number down.

Thanks anythingchicago!! That worked so we may as well keep pushing along.

New concepts are up in the first post. The polls will be open for 48 hours but matchups finish early if two out of the three matchups get 25 more votes than thei competitors. This is a bit trial and error so if it becomes clear that 25 votes are too many I'll bring that number down.

No problem.

I voted for Denver's home and away, but the Thunder's alt. Also, I voted unanimous Suns and Pacers over the Kings and Hawks respectively. I love that Suns concept. I wasn't sure about the black at first, but I grew to like it. As for the Pacers, I'm really not a huge fan. I think it's a downgrade. But I'm even less of a fan of the blue-lime green throwback Hawks.

25yzwqg.png

I obviously voted for my own Thunder concept, but if the Nuggets were up against anyone else I'd probably vote for them. It's sad that one of us will lose there. The Suns might be my favorite so far, I really like how the sun/ball logo was incorporated into the shorts. Kings look uninspired IMO, sorta like a Nike college basketball knock-off. And while the Pacers unis aren't my favorite, they are so much better than that Hawks set (which I think would look decent if cleaned up a bit).

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I obviously voted for my own Thunder concept, but if the Nuggets were up against anyone else I'd probably vote for them. It's sad that one of us will lose there. The Suns might be my favorite so far, I really like how the sun/ball logo was incorporated into the shorts. Kings look uninspired IMO, sorta like a Nike college basketball knock-off. And while the Pacers unis aren't my favorite, they are so much better than that Hawks set (which I think would look decent if cleaned up a bit).

I agree, and feel the same way about the Thunder. That alt is beautiful. It's upsetting the way the matchups worked out. Looks like this could be a close one.

RockiesSig.png

I agree, and feel the same way about the Thunder. That alt is beautiful. It's upsetting the way the matchups worked out. Looks like this could be a close one.

Skier, I hate to but, please check PM's! :)

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Hmmmm. I'm a bit surprised at Oklahoma City doubling up Denver in the voting.

And, blase, I think 25 votes in 5 too many. I'd shorten it to 20. Because if, per say, Indiana is beating Atlanta 25-5 by tonight, there would really be no reason to continue. So I'm thinking 20 is the number.

25yzwqg.png

mbannon, I just got to say, I love your Suns concept so freaking much. Normally I don't like random black uniforms, but that is so awesome.

I agree. His concept was awesome! I actually voted for his over mine. He has more experience and did a better job. This was my 1st contest here so I went through alot of trial and error but Im glad I entered.

raiders-2.png

Archived