Who thinks Adidas is ruining the NBA aesthetic?

AAO

I just don't understand.

People claim Nike is ruining uniforms

People claim UnderArmour is ruining uniforms

People claim Adidas is ruining uniforms

I've come to think, since EVERY manufacturer is hated around here. They all have designers, so this isn't amateur work being done. They are marketing towards a demographic, which whether you like it or not are people who happen to love these designs.

These are all Billion dollar companies so they must be doing something right?

All valid points!

Hating on the big boys of sports design is a bit like hating on the Yankees or Cowboys or Celtics. Personally I wonder how many of the gripes people have are to do with adidas and how many towards design companies, the NBA, and the franchises.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why fix something that is not broken?

Because in their minds, 99% of the stuff that they've changed was "broken."

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Why fix something that is not broken?

Because in their minds, 99% of the stuff that they've changed was "broken."

No. It's because there's only one way to recoup the money spent on an exclusive contract: sell more merchandise.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived