Wholesale-mlb jerseys.com

Burkell007

so i'm checking out jerseys and i come across wholesale-mlbjerseys.com, the prices are cheap and SOME of the jerseys do look legit (Rajon Rondo saint partick's day jerseys for ex). The only knock is shipping is 25 bucks. my question is are they too good to be true, or are they legit??

Wow those are bad. Why would anyone buy those I wonder. :rolleyes:

And if you are making or buying fakes, at least make sure they actually look like the real ones, otherwise Its just stupid

+1

If you can't afford the real deal, don't try to act like you can.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

well im not trying to be cheap, im just looking for a good deal, like any good shopper would. So if not there, any places that ARE legit with good deals?

Anything under $150 (general rule of thumb) for an authentic is a fake. Plus, I would only go through the major sports retail chains to be safe. Honestly, the best deal is to go to the team's official shop and to go their clearence section and price the authentic jerseys for players that are no longer on the team. They are usually 50% off and the name/number can easily be removed by yourself and you can always get new ones put on.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

The general rule is that if it seems too good to be true, it's probably not true.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Wow those are bad. Why would anyone buy those I wonder. :rolleyes:

And if you are making or buying fakes, at least make sure they actually look like the real ones, otherwise Its just stupid

+1

If you can't afford the real deal, don't try to act like you can.

Well not really. I dont have anything against people buying a fake one because maybe they think the authentic one is too expensive. That's a normal thing and maybe I would do it too.

But the thing I was saying is, when you produce these fake jerseys or when you buy them, then make sure that they at least look like the real ones, otherwise it's just silly.

A few things to note when I buy authentic jerseys online.

If it's from a legitimate retail store like Foot Locker, Champs, etc. It's all good. I like to wait for Modell's to have their 40% sale and free shipping. Every now and then they'll have a two-day sale for 40% off anything. I've bought authentic baseball jerseys for only $100 and even the new MLB 2K11 for $32.

If you're buying elsewhere online, the only place I would go is eBay. But if on eBay, you need to do your research. Look at the photos that are provided and compare them to the actual game-worn jerseys. Are the serifs on the number correct? Are the price tags on the sleeve or the collar? If possible, ask for close up pictures of the jersey. If it's real, most times the seller can provide a close up picture that's not from some stock photo.

And keep the lookout for sellers that sell jerseys they don't want. I've bought two authentic MLB jerseys from sellers that either had the wrong size or just want to sell them because they don't want them anymore. Jump on those if you can.

Just give yourself the time to research the jerseys you're looking for and if you know what you want, you'll be able to tell the difference. And just keep an eye out for coupon codes and other things.

Go A's!

13014755791874259375100.jpg

Nice font on the Kessel jersey. :rolleyes:

Christ, that's the least of it's problems. Check out that awful, awful material used on the logo and numbers.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

well im not trying to be cheap, im just looking for a good deal, like any good shopper would. So if not there, any places that ARE legit with good deals?

If you're looking for premier NHL jerseys, Champssports.com has them marked down to $89.99. My brother bought a Patrick Kane Blackhawks jersey for $75.00 (after using a code from retailmenot.com). :hockeysmiley:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Archived