Montreal Expos, what if they came back?

Lumbergh

I like the execution, but as an Expos fan, (well former Expos fan) I think the "eMb" logo was fine the way it was. What you could do is replace that logo with the home script. That would work just as well.

And just for the record, Bud Selig actually "killed" baseball in Montreal.

I like the execution, but as an Expos fan, (well former Expos fan) I think the "eMb" logo was fine the way it was. What you could do is replace that logo with the home script. That would work just as well.

Him and the 1994 strike! We we're the best team in baseball that year. 40,000+ average attendance and for nothing!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Him and the 1994 strike! We we're the best team in baseball that year. 40,000+ average attendance and for nothing!

Hated him ever since. I miss the Expos a lot. But at least there's the Capitales of the Can-Am league, they've been doing well these past few years, and they're now under local ownership. It's not MLB, but I'll take it nonetheless.

Archived