Yet Another NHL Concept Series

Riatt

Welcome! After a few months of tinkering with concepts, I have decided to tackle the NHL. I'll probably do the teams in alphabetical order, but if I have a good idea I'll want to get it out there. First up: the Ducks!

anahiem.png

The home and aways are huge of changed. The webbed D is now the rest, and there is more emphasis on orange. The third is a mix of generations: past, present, and future. It uses the Senator's third as a jumping off point, but the more vibrant colors of the Duck's now orange emphasized scheme makes the piping useful, and the side panels are reminiscent of the current third. It also uses the updated mask logo, aswell as older fonts adapted to the new color scheme. So what do you think?

Riatt.png

Definitely an improvement. The more the orange, the better. But, a few things before moving forward. Add the Ducks logo on the 3rd to the shoulders of the home and away. On the 3rd, make those bottom gold stripes white instead. And, put the D foot logo on its shoulders.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

ATLANTA

atlanta.png

With Atlanta, I wanted to bring back the awesome sleeves of their original sweaters, and simplify the color scheme. The main focus is now powder blue, with it appearing significantly in every sweater. This, paired with the faded red, deep blue, and cool whit give it a very icy look. The nameplate is there to avoid conflict with the stripe. The alternate is the same template, but with a powder blue logo. Tell me what you think! (Anaheim edits may come soon!)

Riatt.png

Archived