Testing Out My Nike Soccer Template For Paint

msufan8

It's not offensive. Have you ever seen the Israeli national hockey team logo? That one is based on the Star of David.

banner1.jpg

Never seen that one before. That's actually really cool looking. I wish their soccer crest was that cool.

Two things. Number one, their current soccer crest (football_logo_nat14.jpg) is actually decent. I had never seen it before.

Number two, and I'm not sure if you can do this (if not, I can help you with this), is that all writing on Israeli jerseys and whatnot is in Hebrew.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's not offensive. Have you ever seen the Israeli national hockey team logo? That one is based on the Star of David.

banner1.jpg

Never seen that one before. That's actually really cool looking. I wish their soccer crest was that cool.

Two things. Number one, their current soccer crest (football_logo_nat14.jpg) is actually decent. I had never seen it before.

Number two, and I'm not sure if you can do this (if not, I can help you with this), is that all writing on Israeli jerseys and whatnot is in Hebrew.

At second glance, It is pretty good. I guess I wished it was more "original". It looks similar to Ireland's crest(who I am working on next). The star in the ball is actually pretty creative.

I had no idea about the Hebrew fact. Thats pretty cool. But I have limited skills, so I don't know if I can really pull that off.

msufan8.png

I updated the Israel Primary and Clash kits with a more appropriate shade of blue. After further research, blue is traditionally worn as home, so I switched the two. I attempted to make the star white on Primary kit (and blue on Clash), but it blended with the numbers on the back.

Updated Primary

IsraelClash-1.png

Updated Clash

Israel-1.png

As always, I would love to hear what you think!

msufan8.png

You've done a really great job with this concept! It's a very nice design that incorporates elements very well. Personally, I LOVE the socks, too. Fantastic, creative work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived