Rockies Logo Concept

therocheapproach

Either the top of the R should be straightened up a bit, or the right leg of the R should make steeper mountains. It just looks a tad bit awkward.

However, not only is this logo really original, it's not outlandish, and I could really see a team wearing this. Best idea I've seen on this board in a while. Nice work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I'm wrapping up a Rockies' concept up soon, and I'm really glad that you've gone a different route than I did :D

That said, I like your route better. The mountain-R is f***ing brilliant. I'm not sure I like the bat in there, as I don't think it's necessary at all. It also looks a bit forced. Can't wait to see the rest of this.

Thank God - finally someone with skills.

I really like this, but I do have a couple critiques: I'm not a fan of the font you used for "COLORADO ROCKIES," I think it's a bit too "antique" for an expansion team's logo, if you know what I mean. I also think the R logo is a bit too wide. However, this is a very creative and well-done logo, and you definitely put the time in. Great job!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Thank God - finally someone with skills.

I really like this, but I do have a couple critiques: I'm not a fan of the font you used for "COLORADO ROCKIES," I think it's a bit too "antique" for an expansion team's logo, if you know what I mean. I also think the R logo is a bit too wide. However, this is a very creative and well-done logo, and you definitely put the time in. Great job!

I think the font works great. It's similar to the font they use now, but with a more modern and slightly western feel. That's just my humble opinion, though.

Archived