Rockies Logo Concept

therocheapproach

I like how the bottom of the R is part of the mountain. But the angle of the R and the bat just seem a bit awkward.

First off I love this , very well done and it looks amazing. But I do agree about the angles of the R and Bat, so if those can be tweaked in anyway you will be right on the money here

I must admit, when I saw "Rockies Logo Concept" I thought, uh oh, here we go again! I am glad I clicked on it. This is by far the best Rockies logo concept I have seen on here. Very creative! I agree that if the "R" was just tilted so it was upright a bit more this would be perfect.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Very nice graphic. Just a small critique on the colouring. I think the blue of the "R" gets a little lost in the blue of the background. It would be hard to understand the logo from far away or from a shrunk-down version.

Very nice graphic. Just a small critique on the colouring. I think the blue of the "R" gets a little lost in the blue of the background. It would be hard to understand the logo from far away or from a shrunk-down version.

It would be hard to understand, considering the logo doesn't contain any blue.

I don't know what logo you're looking at. The one I see is a blue "R" with white outline on a blue background inside a black circle with "Colorado Rockies" written around it.

I don't know what logo you're looking at. The one I see is a blue "R" with white outline on a blue background inside a black circle with "Colorado Rockies" written around it.

It's purple.

I like it. Not at all what I expected to see when I clicked on this link. The the style of the R reminds me a bit of the R the Redskins use sometimes, but obiously this is very different with the bat and mountains. I really like it. It's simple enough to work for an MLB logo yet very clever with the bat and mountains.

I really like it! My only complaint would be that the mountains should be more straightforward and should be more important in the primary. After all, that is what the Rockies are.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

It's purple.

I copied it into photoshop and used the eyedropper tool to get a third (fourth?) opinion. It's borderline, but looks much closer to the indigos than the purples.

But whatever colour it is, it's tough to make out the R when its shrunk or from a distance.

I copied it into photoshop and used

Archived