therocheapproach

Rockies Logo Concept

I like how the bottom of the R is part of the mountain. But the angle of the R and the bat just seem a bit awkward.

Great!! The R kind of shapes like wind, or a cloud...which makes it acceptable as the shape and angle it's currently in...though as the first poster said, if it was a little more upright it might look better.

Still, really nice

Really like it. Would make a great BP cap logo. Kind of reminds me of the old New Haven Ravens logo.

NewHavenRavens2.GIF

Either the top of the R should be straightened up a bit, or the right leg of the R should make steeper mountains. It just looks a tad bit awkward.

However, not only is this logo really original, it's not outlandish, and I could really see a team wearing this. Best idea I've seen on this board in a while. Nice work.

Great work!, I like it the way it is now, no changes needed.

Nice, solid design. I'll be following this to see if you can finish off the job with secondary logos and uniforms.

Well Played sir. Seriously I love this!!!

I'm wrapping up a Rockies' concept up soon, and I'm really glad that you've gone a different route than I did :D

That said, I like your route better. The mountain-R is f***ing brilliant. I'm not sure I like the bat in there, as I don't think it's necessary at all. It also looks a bit forced. Can't wait to see the rest of this.

Thank God - finally someone with skills.

I really like this, but I do have a couple critiques: I'm not a fan of the font you used for "COLORADO ROCKIES," I think it's a bit too "antique" for an expansion team's logo, if you know what I mean. I also think the R logo is a bit too wide. However, this is a very creative and well-done logo, and you definitely put the time in. Great job!

Thank God - finally someone with skills.

I really like this, but I do have a couple critiques: I'm not a fan of the font you used for "COLORADO ROCKIES," I think it's a bit too "antique" for an expansion team's logo, if you know what I mean. I also think the R logo is a bit too wide. However, this is a very creative and well-done logo, and you definitely put the time in. Great job!

I think the font works great. It's similar to the font they use now, but with a more modern and slightly western feel. That's just my humble opinion, though.