Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

Hey people,

I'm trying to put together an article piece on the worst uniform worn by each collegiate football FBS team, to be published some time in the summer (during the release of most new uniforms).

I consider myself a pretty big CFB junkie, and have a good knowledge about most uniforms...but, I need your input and help to dig out the WORST uniform worn by each of the 120 FBS teams. I need help with opinions, uniforms we may not be that familiar with, best pictures of uniforms, etc

There should be some good disputes. For example, I can't figure out if Tennessee's black jersey is worse than the huge side panel jerseys from 2002.

Just throw in a picture for your respective team, or any team uniform you think is worth mentioning! I'll start with my locals, and this thread can just work itself out.

Georgia

92870187.jpg.9021.0_display_image.jpg?1260556254

Georgia Tech

Florida+State+v+Georgia+Tech+ssKRMfYY1xgl.jpg

Clemson

178118.jpg

South Carolina

FloridaSCarolinaFootball_3_t607.jpg

Tennessee

1031vols_utusc_atb_22_t607.jpg

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For TCU:

All-time worst:

80922529.7lJ2yZsJ.TCULavender.jpg

Yes, that is lavender.

Last season's worst:

Air_Force_TCU_Football-46896_6cbddd3baf.largeslideshow.jpg

Helmet, jersey and pants are from 3 different sets. Helmet frog print doesn't match jersey number frog print. Hardly any school colors visible. And it was worn on homecoming, no less. But, of course, the kids loved it.

@gdu.

all time. which is why I want to start this thread. some older uniforms may be completely out of my memory, and I also will need help with dates.

could you try another photo of the lavender ones?? that one isnt showing up.

Great contributions so far! Thanks, in advance, for all of the help!

@jaxnoles

orange sleeves, or toilet bowl pants from 2009?

Brave, I give you credit for getting input - it already seems far more credible than any other person's list on BR. Good luck with the article, and I'll see what I can find.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

@gdu.

all time. which is why I want to start this thread. some older uniforms may be completely out of my memory, and I also will need help with dates.

could you try another photo of the lavender ones?? that one isnt showing up.

Great contributions so far! Thanks, in advance, for all of the help!

it is showing for me.

Here is the direct link: http://i.pbase.com/o6/78/434878/1/80922529.7lJ2yZsJ.TCULavender.jpg

Archived