Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

this is my picks for Baylor. which one is worse ?

92811226.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0AB9D2A4EC7406B1CD9079BB76874CB30E49906132127E71E

81248336.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5488D81932C4263445901444D25278C3C01EF98F3009D929739

Since your pictures aren't showing up, the choices are:

baylor-uniforms-1.jpg

The all-gold uniforms visible here...

!BTq+mq!BGk~$%28KGrHgoH-DcEkJw2KwwWBKJsFwt-z!~~_35.JPG

...and this yellow-and-green uniform with the old-gold helmet, as worn by Mike Singletary.

I'm gonna have to go with the Singletary unis as worst. The Bears greatly improved their unis when the added the bear footprint to the shoulders, and added gold pants in like '89 or so.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to say that these jerseys were pretty bad.

ncf_a_haugabook_412.jpg

OMARHAUGABOOK250_0502A.JPG

The only thing that bothers me is the giant "J" isnt it Trojans not TroJans?

If I remember correctly the huge name font on that striped jersey was covering Troy State which is why the word mark was so big and why the J stood out. After a while it just blended in I guess.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

No brainer for the Razorbacks worst uni...

ajjmeadors.jpg

Holy (gosh)! Never seen those before. World Football League invades the SEC right there.

Holy gosh is right man i dont like those

Name three better screen setters than Joel Anthony and I'll give you a firm handshake.

No brainer for the Razorbacks worst uni...

ajjmeadors.jpg

Holy (gosh)! Never seen those before. World Football League invades the SEC right there.

Holy gosh is right man i dont like those

That was actually before WLAF restarted

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nice idea, but they fail in the execution.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It was brought in for the 125th College Football anniversary. But it was retained until they switched unis again in 1996. It was a throwback inspired uni in the same vein as Minnesota's "double M" jerseys.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'd have to say that these jerseys were pretty bad.

ncf_a_haugabook_412.jpg

OMARHAUGABOOK250_0502A.JPG

The only thing that bothers me is the giant "J" isnt it Trojans not TroJans?

If I remember correctly the huge name font on that striped jersey was covering Troy State which is why the word mark was so big and why the J stood out. After a while it just blended in I guess.

You are correct. The 2004 set with the "TroJans" logo was actually the set from the previous season that had "TROY STATE" on the front. However, the name change was voted in during the spring of 2004, and the school demanded that the team get rid of any uniforms that mentioned Troy State. So, given the fact that the football team didn't have time to order a new set of uniforms before the start of next season, the quickest solution was to order patches with the oversized "TroJans" logo to cover up the "TROY STATE" on the jerseys.

When the ordered the new set in time for the 2005 season, they decided to keep the oversized "TroJans" logo on the front of the jersey. However, many of the fans hated it. So, in 2007, a new set of home jerseys were ordered to replace the previous ones given to the players for the 2006 New Orleans Bowl. This time, the "TroJans" wordmark was shrunk down to a smaller size. However, the road jerseys with the previous set were still used for that season and weren't replaced until the 2008 season.

However, I was partial to the St. Louis Rams template on the previous set.

Georgia Tech

Florida+State+v+Georgia+Tech+ssKRMfYY1xgl.jpg

I'm gonna dispute this mainly because they capped off that year wearing these:

081231_jdw_chickfilabowl_025.jpg

Tech should never wear Navy unless they are wearing 1990 throwbacks, its an accent color and should be kept as such (regrettably gold numbers are too hard to read from a distance). The lights in the dome really brought all that was wrong with the gold from that year out (neon yellow-green), something that was only viewable in certain light in an open air stadium, the gold looked perfect when the sky was cloudy:

BurnettM_112908_TD_JP.JPG

gatechx.jpg

well, I was basically implying the whole uniform set.

and, eh, I don't like when Tech claims navy blue is an accent color when the majority of the athletics wear it, sometimes in dominance, it's pretty much an OFFICIAL color as far as I'm concerned.

for instance, the baseball team's home uniforms barely have any gold. not even the lids are gold, like the football team.

but, with that said, I welcome it when Tech wears navy blue because it usually looks really great!

CIMG7619.jpg

but you are right: those navy ones worn in the GA Dome were by far the worst. But I'm writing in GT's entire set in 2008 as being the worst they've worn, so both will be included

Georgia Tech's uniforms in general just look weird because Russell's uniforms are terrible. Tech needs a different manufacturer.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Georgia Tech's uniforms in general just look weird because Russell's uniforms are terrible. Tech needs a different manufacturer.

I completely agree. Georgia Tech needs to go back to a variation of the Calvin Johnson era uniforms, what was wrong with these? Although I do prefer their throwback

uniforms, I'm a sucker for that helmet. But if they stick with Russell, they have to do something about that shade of gold, the current shade is just awful.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived