Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

Kentucky

ukbt7-1.jpg

(Probably a photoshop, but still butt ugly)

That is definitely a photoshop job, but it reminded me of this picture I saw on ESPN.com a few weeks ago. Apparently that diamond plate pattern was pretty popular. Some high school team went with their own version of it (top right, in the back). I'm surprised, but not very, just more evidence of Oregon's uniforms having influence across the country. 6020eac6.png

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mizzou has never had extremely bad uniforms that I can think of, and I'm not going to list one that they have used in recent history since I love what Nike has done with their uniforms.

However, here is one from the past that I'm not a big fan of...

bowl-1983.jpg

And also, Does anyone know what that shoulder patch is ?

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Mizzou has never had extremely bad uniforms that I can think of, and I'm not going to list one that they have used in recent history since I love what Nike has done with their uniforms.

bowl-1983.jpg

Ummmm.... those aren't bad. At all. Yeah they got some weird patches, but I would say the pro combat's are the worst.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Kentucky

ukbt7-1.jpg

(Probably a photoshop, but still butt ugly)

That is definitely a photoshop job, but it reminded me of this picture I saw on ESPN.com a few weeks ago. Apparently that diamond plate pattern was pretty popular. Some high school team went with their own version of it (top right, in the back). I'm surprised, but not very, just more evidence of Oregon's uniforms having influence across the country. 6020eac6.png

Miramar high School has those uniforms, looks like the same as in your picture. This is Steven Montgomery, Gophers recruit.

67213_158276877538067_100000672676732_342947_767675_n.jpg

256dy87.jpg

That is one of the worst uniforms I have ever seen.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

bowl-1983.jpg

Looks like a Holiday Bowl patch on Steve Young's uniform, so I'm guess it's Mizzou's version of the patch - from the 1983 game.

Im not gonna say its the worst.... but my God, that numberfont is just hideous. What makes matters worse is that the helmet looks like it doesn't even go with the rest of the uniform.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Im not gonna say its the worst.... but my God, that numberfont is just hideous. What makes matters worse is that the helmet looks like it doesn't even go with the rest of the uniform.

This man speaks the truth.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I find it funny that that isn't even a Nike uniform. The diamond plate looks like it is from a small picture and blown up, the number font is just horrendous, and they are ripping off the patriots for their logo. All around horrible uniform.

A little too much red, but not bad. In all honesty though, i wasn't looking at the uniform as much as I was staring at your avatar. Where is that from?

wups.

wups?

To be honest, I don't even remember where it's from. Something I saw online a few years ago.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

67213_158276877538067_100000672676732_342947_767675_n.jpg

Probably the worst number font I've ever seen.

Worst EVERYTHING. I never knew a uniform could look THAT bad.

Nope, second worst to these beauties

4022319520_aea29cf883.jpg

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived