Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

I agree with all of those except for florida. The one where they wore the one orange shoulder yolk which was posted earlier takes the cake for them.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUPER MEGA ULTRA BUMP, ENGAGE!!

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Less than a month ≠ "SUPER MEGA ULTRA BUMP"

Wait until we get some n00b who bumps a thread from 2005.

Almost exactly a month. And actually, we did have someone do that once. Look in concepts and you might find it, but it was some hockey concept from back when geocities was free.

Couldn't find a photo, but this program will work.

Notre Dame:

1BLTFootball09.JPG

We've already established the all gold look is the absolute worst. But yeah, that's pretty bad. I never knew Notre Dame was once UCLA.

Arizona:

545d1251609208-2009-arizona-football-preview-offense-l105735-2.jpg

While I'm a firm believer in Arizona only wearing white/navy or cardinal/white for home games, I have a soft spot for the monochrome cardinal uniforms and wish we had a cardinal helmet so a true red out would be possible.

The red jersey just looks better with white pants. Red monochrome has almost never worked for me.

http://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/polopoly_fs/1.1216875!/image/3099572918.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_240/3099572918.jpg

Yeah, despite the fact that we lost to ASU when wearing the combination for the first time, white/cardinal/white might just be the best uniform of the Stoops era.

Yes because running around looking like giant tampons is a good look. Screw that. 'Zona's all reds are horrid.

I'm actually going to agree with KeveinW here, the all reds look nice. The White, Red, White uniforms where gorgeous.

Yes because running around looking like giant tampons is a good look. Screw that. 'Zona's all reds are horrid.

Better that than not being able to figure out a consistent color scheme.

Better that than not being able to figure out a consistent color scheme.

jokerpopcorn.gif

Almost exactly a month. And actually, we did have someone do that once. Look in concepts and you might find it, but it was some hockey concept from back when geocities was free.

Still a month isn't that big of a bump. It's a sizable bump but not and not something you see to often but it happens fairly regularly enough.

And there have actually been several multiy ear bumps beyond just the one you cite. And I assume you mean when Geocities actually existed? It's not even a pay service now.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Still a month isn't that big of a bump. It's a sizable bump but not and not something you see to often but it happens fairly regularly enough.

And there have actually been several multiy ear bumps beyond just the one you cite. And I assume you mean when Geocities actually existed? It's not even a pay service now.

I think that's called cancer.

Couldn't find a photo, but this program will work.

Notre Dame:

1BLTFootball09.JPG

We've already established the all gold look is the absolute worst. But yeah, that's pretty bad. I never knew Notre Dame was once UCLA.

If you're referring to these:

schiccatano-042603-lg_crop_340x234.jpg?1300731120

They were only worn in the spring game, so I personally wouldn't count them. But yes, I would say these are worse.

Archived