Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

Yes because running around looking like giant tampons is a good look. Screw that. 'Zona's all reds are horrid.

Better that than not being able to figure out a consistent color scheme.

Green and yellow has been the color scheme for as long as I can remember :therock:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes because running around looking like giant tampons is a good look. Screw that. 'Zona's all reds are horrid.

Green and yellow has been the color scheme for as long as I can remember :therock:

And black and silver and neon and God knows what they'll include on the Pro Combat uniform...

If only they would wear it more often :D

Preaching to the Quire.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Preaching to the Quire.

Choir. The word you were looking for there was Choir.

Preaching to the Quire.

Doh! I knew something was wrong. That's what i get for not going to church.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Get that from UniWatch?

Yes.

LOL, I'm the one that submitted that picture to them. Posted it here yesterday.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81804&view=findpost&p=1605359

Ah, I haven't read that thread.

No worries. Thanks for looking out for me though! I had heard from someone that there was a color photo of the pants in a specific book that I actually owned. I went home and went through it page-by-page with no luck. So, while I was in the bookstore I figured I would thumb through a few of the LSU books to see what I could find. BINGO!

gYH2mW9.png

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the uber bump, but this has to be the one for Idaho. Just awful.

CWLOESNFZUZOUBW.20111003232449.jpg

Preaching to the Quire.

You know, I hate to be the one to ask, but how does NOT going to church inform your inability to spell?

Preaching to the Quire.

You know, I hate to be the one to ask, but how does NOT going to church inform your inability to spell?

It doesn't i was just making a joke. I just suck at spelling in generl.

1460618956_7c0eb082a8.jpg

EDIT: Never mind, the LSU pro combat was the worst. Forgot they did that.

These are my second favorite LSU uniforms, but I understand why people would hate them due to them not being their standard set.

spacer.png

1460618956_7c0eb082a8.jpg

EDIT: Never mind, the LSU pro combat was the worst. Forgot they did that.

These are my second favorite LSU uniforms, but I understand why people would hate them due to them not being their standard set.

Y'know, if they didn't have those random stripe-splotch things (what would you call those?), I think that'd be a fantastic uniform. I love the consistency between the helmet and pants (nice stripes!), and the white-purple-white looks great for the Tigers.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived