Worst Uniform Worn by Each CFB FBS Team

Brave-Bird 08

@jaxnoles.

IDK. the STATE script has more character. the jersey piping wasn't very fitting, but it least it could keep viewers interested. the other ones are just SO bland.

@gdu.

It won't let me access that link either. hmmm. what year were they worn? ill look up their roster from that year and try to fish out a picture.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jaxnoles.

IDK. the STATE script has more character. the jersey piping wasn't very fitting, but it least it could keep viewers interested. the other ones are just SO bland.

yeah I'm gonna a little biased due to the fact that I HATE piping.

Adding to the discussion SJSU in the early 00s. The uniform isn't that terrible, but the San Jose State on the chest is hideous

1007852.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDB250047BAF0A5CB35186DE1B5684F8C95F19288D19AAE2E1E30A760B0D811297

FSU2.gif

Gonna knock out an easy one right here, Colorado State from 2010

running-carter-story(1).jpg

Tulsa from a couple years ago

1.jpg?w=356&h=265

LSU rocking the gold jersey in a classic Steve Spurrier being Steve Spurrier move, wearing white at home to force LSU to wear color. Really not that bad looking, but gotta find something for LSU.

herbtyler.jpg

The things they wore against Tulane in the Katrina game may have been worse, but still not that bad in comparison to others listed.

1460618956_7c0eb082a8.jpg

EDIT: Never mind, the LSU pro combat was the worst. Forgot they did that.

FSU2.gif

@jaxnoles.

more great additions. I might have to say this LSU uniform could beat it out, only because the way the striping is truncated is a DISASTER. A clean look, overall though...hard to find a bad one for LSU.

also, would anyone dispute this as USC's?

yeah I had forgot about those, and these. Kinda of a toss up there. LSU has a strange uniform history with a few little quirks thrown in ever so often.

FSU2.gif

These have to be considered worse

2002_09_23_CHARLES_ROGERS_LARGE.JPG

It's close because of the piping (and the white jerseys from that set were even worse) and using the block S on the helmet (prefer the Spartan), but I have always liked the State script logo since it was introduced. Most State fans would probably agree with you, though, since the year they wore those was horribly disappointing.

The things they wore against Tulane in the Katrina game may have been worse, but still not that bad in comparison to others listed.

1460618956_7c0eb082a8.jpg

EDIT: Never mind, the LSU pro combat was the worst. Forgot they did that.

i think the katrina game jerseys are beautiful with the white lids and pants. very clean. could do without the little stipes and put them on the sleeves instead though

I know they were for a good cause, but I thought Utah looked horrible in these:

PX00229_9.jpg

Of course, it didn't help matters that they got absolutely WTFstomped in that game :P

For the house cats down south, it's no contest:

byu-bibs.jpg

Indiana's have always bugged me (thank goodness they're changing this coming season)

indiana-football-19.jpg

And then you have one of the worst BFBS offenders in Washington last year:

658-1185023.standalone.prod_affiliate.39.jpg

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Oregon - diamond plate

agree. I like how subtle you were with your post. should keep the Ducks/anthricate/bfbs people from killing this thread

to put Oregon to rest, the plating and the flaming, throw up yellow helmet make this a winner

Oregon-Ducks-Football-Schedule1.jpg

Yup. A lot of people love to hate on Oregon for what they wear now, but what they have now is WORLDS better than that diamondplate crap they had. Man, that was awful, & probably the only time I've out-&-out hated an Oregon uniform.

Gonna knock out an easy one right here, Colorado State from 2010

running-carter-story(1).jpg

Oh wow. This one must've slipped past me last year. What was the orange all about?

They had nerve enough to call that uniform a throwback.

Anyways, here's my contribution for Mississippi State:

164206986-71f104b2a2fc22f0fddad7658033aa96.4c954470-full.jpg

I don't know how they managed to top the all-maroon-with-white-helmets look or the maroon helmet-black jersey-white pants combo, but they did it.

Archived