ChiSox14's MLB Redesign

ChiSox14

So, I've been looking at CC for several months now and just decided to make an account. Since it's baseball season (my favorite time of year), I've decided to redesign the MLB. Some of you may cheer, others flame, and some cry, but this is how I see it fit. Please keep in mind that these are my first creations, and the fact I'm using MS Paint. Hopefully with time I can grow in these skills. C & C is apreciated

Rays---Yankees---Red Sox---Blue Jays---Orioles

Twins---Royals---Tigers---White Sox---Indians

Rangers---Angels---A's---Mariners

Nationals---Phillies---Braves---Marlins---Mets

Brewers---Cardinals---Cubs---Reds---Pirates---Astros

DiamondBacks---Rockies---Dodgers---Giants---Padres

Sig.jpg

Los Angeles Angels

When I started with this one I analyzed the Angels past and present logos. I noticed the halo over the 'A' wasn't gold so I made that a priority. I also looked at one of the vintage logos that had wings. I decided it would look cool if the 'A' had wings. Originally, I was going to take the state of California color it red and write in it "Baseball Heaven Since 1961" but after consideration I decided not to. I took the Angels' 50 years logo and put it on the sleeves, and thats about it.

Angels

I don't know how to upload.... Just click the link ^^^^

Sig.jpg

Make the home jersey a consistent white. The white, not cream, would likely work best with the Angels and with this look.

I'd take the 50th Anniversary logo off, or modify it somehow. It'd be silly to wear a 50th anniversary patch when it's not your 50th anniversary. Perhaps put the A with wings there.

The red jersey could use a little tweaking too. The number on the front is down way too low - it'd never be visible because it'd always be tucked in. I'd put it up to be level with the A logo. Also, I'd junk the blue collar - it just wouldn't look good on a baseball uniform. Lastly, I'd make the pants either white or gray depending on whether they're home or away. There's a reason non-white or gray pants have entirely disappeared from baseball - they honestly never look right on a baseball uniform. If you're going to go with different colored pants, I'd make the match the jersey color instead of being completely different.

I do like where you're going with the A with wings. It's an update to the current A that not many people think of doing, and it looks good and references their history. This concept is on the right track, just needs some tweaks.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

Make the home jersey a consistent white. The white, not cream, would likely work best with the Angels and with this look.

I'd take the 50th Anniversary logo off, or modify it somehow. It'd be silly to wear a 50th anniversary patch when it's not your 50th anniversary. Perhaps put the A with wings there.

The red jersey could use a little tweaking too. The number on the front is down way too low - it'd never be visible because it'd always be tucked in. I'd put it up to be level with the A logo. Also, I'd junk the blue collar - it just wouldn't look good on a baseball uniform. Lastly, I'd make the pants either white or gray depending on whether they're home or away. There's a reason non-white or gray pants have entirely disappeared from baseball - they honestly never look right on a baseball uniform. If you're going to go with different colored pants, I'd make the match the jersey color instead of being completely different.

I do like where you're going with the A with wings. It's an update to the current A that not many people think of doing, and it looks good and references their history. This concept is on the right track, just needs some tweaks.

Thanks man, I'll work on those points later on today repost, lol I forgot their 50th isnt this year, I made this awhile back.

Sig.jpg

2. Milwakee Brewers

Personally, I loved doing this one. The classic MB mitt is such a great logo so I felt I had to pay homage. I took the M in Wisconsin logo and replaced it with the modern M logo. I took the scripts and recolored them to get that '70s Brewers feel.

Brewers

Sig.jpg

Something rounded if you want to use the ball-in-glove. Personally I'd just drop the logo because the set you have now is actually quite nice

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Something rounded if you want to use the ball-in-glove. Personally I'd just drop the logo because the set you have now is actually quite nice

I was going to use that as primary so should I just use the M in Wisconsin? I was thinking Barrell man...

Sig.jpg

3. Florida Marlins

I was watching Semi Pro the other day and thought the color scheme might look good on the Marlins, giving them a somewhat retro look. Since the Marlins are moving and announced on the color change I thought it even go better, just pretend this is a future concept. I decided to take black out as a major color seeing almost EVERY MLB team has either Black, Grey, Red, or Blue as a color.

MArlins.jpg

Sig.jpg

3. Florida Marlins

I was watching Semi Pro the other day and thought the color scheme might look good on the Marlins, giving them a somewhat retro look. Since the Marlins are moving and announced on the color change I thought it even go better, just pretend this is a future concept. I decided to take black out as a major color seeing almost EVERY MLB team has either Black, Grey, Red, or Blue as a color.

MArlins.jpg

I think the colors you used for the Marlins' uniforms are too bright, maybe tone them down a bit?

Awful colors for the Marlins. It's like the Myrtle Beach Pelicans gone bad. I still think the mitt should be on the gold shirt/blue vest jersey for the Brewers. Also, save your images as .png they look badly resoluted in .jpeg or .gif or whatever you're using.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived