2011 NFL Draft

Gary

Re: Locker to Titans...how many of y'all saw THAT one coming?? :D

EDIT: is Blaine Gabbert about to become Aaron Rodgers 2.0 here??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SF takes Aldon Smith (who?)

They must think they can get an existing QB.

Wow. This could end up being a historically ballsy trade or a historically awful one.

So, Atlanta thinks Julio Jones is more valuable than, say, Jonathan Baldwin + their 2nd round pick + their 4th round pick + next year's 1st round pick (probably in the 20s) + another 4th rounder?

Not saying he's not, but damn.

They got torched by GB because of defense, not offense. All just to try not to make Matt Ryan a scapegoat for being 0-2 in playoff games.

David Garrard...you and your 7yr/62M contract just got put on notice.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Re: Locker to Titans...how many of y'all saw THAT one coming?? :D

EDIT: is Blaine Gabbert about to become Aaron Rodgers 2.0 here??

Think of it more like the Titans will release one athletic, but inaccurate 27 year old QB for a 22 year athletic, but inaccurate QB.

As for Gabbert, he now goes to JAX, a team which allowed the most QB hits for the last two seasons. They have to fix that OL

In terms of coverage, I have it on NFLN as I like Eisen/Mayock over Berman/Kiper, but also have a stream from KTCK (Dallas) who is live at the Radio City for all three days. Which are you watching?

Jake Locker is a reach at #8 in my opinion, a lot of mocks had him in the 12-14 range at best.

Anyway, I'm hoping and praying that Cameron Jordan somehow falls to the Chargers. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Don't forget that Locker could've been in the mix for NUMBER ONE OVERALL PICK last year if he came out. He didn't have a great year this year and his stock fell, but a lot of analysts had Locker in the mid-first round this year, so there's obviously something to like.

Archived