2011 NFL Draft

Gary

The Lions are now a playoff contender mark it down.

The Vikings will regret picking Christian Ponder, I saw pleanty of Florida State games and I can say without doubt he sucks. I would not use a 7th rounder for that hack.

Dolphins go OL only question is with a terrible QB and questionable Running backs and a cut up WR what is he protecting?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate Solder? Here? What?

Are the Pats losing their touch?

How'd you know this before Jahgee reported it? I thought he was the only source for draft info.

Anyways, not particularly excited for Cam Jordan falling to the Chargers, should they take him.

Suh and Fairley, wow nice interior the Lions will have there, though I'm kinda surprised they didnt go for Prince.

Bear in mind this is also pretty much exactly how the Buccaneers built their defense back in the mid-late '90s...setting up their defensive front to help make everything else work behind them. I like that model...and apparently GFB does too. Calm down, Matt!!! :P

panicattack5.jpg

This draft looks good for your Bucs too... Lots of good DEs on the board.

This draft does seem pretty deep on defensive linemen, doesn't it?

I'll tell you what, Matt...I'm REALLY liking the make-up of your Lions. I saw it last year starting to take hold. It's like I'm watching the construction of my Bucs circa mid-late '90s all over again in Detroit. Seems like there's genuine good reason to get geeked in the "D" this coming season.

Thank you... it's nice to see some good things headed our way after years of nothing but bad.

Would you take Daquan Bowers if he is there at #20?

Why is nobody picking Ingram, I wanted him in Miami and now he plummet further and further.

From what I gather it seems as if no teams out there really have a pressing need at RB, other than Green Bay maybe, and they have yet to pick. The other thing is that this is the era of RB-by-committee, so maybe teams don't wish to invest so heavily in an RB, especially this early.

I could be wrong, though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Why is nobody picking Ingram, I wanted him in Miami and now he plummet further and further.

There is no value in RBs today. Since Terrell Davis, a team can get a guy cheaper and not pay him first round money.

LaGarrett Blount is a best case from last season, while Jahvid Best was drafted in the 1st, given more money, and had lesser production. A RB is the ideal 'interchangeable part" in today's NFL.

Suh and Fairley, wow nice interior the Lions will have there, though I'm kinda surprised they didnt go for Prince.

Bear in mind this is also pretty much exactly how the Buccaneers built their defense back in the mid-late '90s...setting up their defensive front to help make everything else work behind them. I like that model...and apparently GFB does too. Calm down, Matt!!! :P

panicattack5.jpg

This draft looks good for your Bucs too... Lots of good DEs on the board.

This draft does seem pretty deep on defensive linemen, doesn't it?

I'll tell you what, Matt...I'm REALLY liking the make-up of your Lions. I saw it last year starting to take hold. It's like I'm watching the construction of my Bucs circa mid-late '90s all over again in Detroit. Seems like there's genuine good reason to get geeked in the "D" this coming season.

Thank you... it's nice to see some good things headed our way after years of nothing but bad.

Would you take Daquan Bowers if he is there at #20?

Maybe since he is only a "one contract player". The knee is so bad that you will only get 4 four years from him and if there is a rookie salary cap, then he could be a smart pick.

There is no value in RBs today. Since Terrell Davis, a

team can get a guy cheaper and not pay him first round money.

LaGarrett Blount is a best case from last season, while Jahvid Best was drafted in the 1st, given more money, and had lesser production. A RB is the ideal 'interchangeable part" in today's NFL.

Yeah, especially Arian Foster, for all the fantasy geeks out there.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

There is no value in RBs today. Since Terrell Davis, a

team can get a guy cheaper and not pay him first round money.

Yeah, especially Arian Foster, for all the fantasy geeks out there.

Nice call, since Tank and I had an "Arian Foster" debate last season on his preview. But they still didn't make the playoffs.

Adrian Clayborn? I'll take it! (And yet the latest evidence of the depth of D-linemen in this draft.)

I actually got to watch quite a few Iowa games this past season. This guy is pretty daggone quick, and built to fit the Buccaneer scheme (favors speed/quickness over size/strength). He made some pretty big plays for the Hawkeyes, and he seemed very energetic. Hopefully the shoulder bug doesn't rear its ugly head, but other than that, I like this pick. He seems like he'll fit right into that Tampa-2 scheme...which actually starts up front on the D-line.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived