2011 World Series Logo Unveiled

sportsfan0518

Edit: What is with the random dot on the leaf to the left of the "S"?

Registered trademark symbol for the phrase "World Series." Not to be confused with the trademark for the logo itself.

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

I really like it, but the "Fall Classic" type, which shouldn't be there at all, is in a font that doesn't match the rest of the logo at all.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Not out of this world, but an upgrade over the past ones. And I like the usage of fall classic directly in the logo.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Do not like.

Looks uninspired, amateur-ish, and thrown together. The font, while I can't spot it right now, looks like it is in my basic Windows font folder.

It gets worse the more I look at it.

I think that's the ® mark.

EDIT: Oops, missed the reply where this was already answered. Move along, nothing to see here...

Do not like.

Looks uninspired, amateur-ish, and thrown together. The font, while I can't spot it right now, looks like it is in my basic Windows font folder.

It gets worse the more I look at it.

I think that's the ® mark.

EDIT: Oops, missed the reply where this was already answered. Move along, nothing to see here...

Yeah, I could make it out in the version ColorWerx posted- couldn't really tell in the original photo.

I still don't like it.

Does it annoy you how it has no background? Like thats the only thing missing from this logo.

I think it's also missing anything to do with baseball (except the MLB logo). At least the previous ones had a home plate in it. I like the logo in general, but it needs some kind of baseball symbol(s), in my opinion.

Grunge-Logos.png

Does it annoy you how it has no background? Like thats the only thing missing from this logo.

I think it's also missing anything to do with baseball (except the MLB logo). At least the previous ones had a home plate in it. I like the logo in general, but it needs some kind of baseball symbol(s), in my opinion.

The 2006 one didn't have anything other than the MLB logo. I too do feel it could use a background but there's not really any confusion as to what the logo is for when you see "World Series".

Archived