Pittsburgh Steelers Idea

vicfurth

I was thinking the other day, for some reason, about the classic logo-on-one-side helmet that the Steelers wear. It got me thinking though: "What if they took the one-sided design and carried it through the uniform?"

With that in mind, I give you my Steelers alternate idea:

PittsburghSteelerAlt.png

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Interesting idea, but ultimately not feasible. Whenever I see the Steelers' helmets I just think they were too cheap to afford two stickers per player.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like the idea. It kind of has that armband kind of feel. But, it just doesn't feel right. Especially since it's primarily the home jersey to begin with. The only change really is the elimination of the other arm striping.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Yeah. I hate to sound like a newb, but it was more of a what if idea. Not to say I didn't try to present it well. Lol

I laughed at it. I think it's a cool what-if. I came into the thread with a Willy Wonka office vibe.

It's where I sit.

Interesting idea, but doing the entire uniform in that way takes away from the uniqueness (*shudder*) of the Steelers' helmet.

To make myself feel better about this post:

STEELERS SUCK STEELERS SUCK BEN IS A POS QB RAPIST

Ok, I'm better now.

Interesting idea, but doing the entire uniform in that way takes away from the uniqueness (*shudder*) of the Steelers' helmet.

To make myself feel better about this post:

STEELERS SUCK STEELERS SUCK BEN IS A POS QB RAPIST

Ok, I'm better now.

As a Ravens fan, I approve this post. :P

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived