USA Hockey Concept

Jahgee

I see you're a big fan of the American flag, lol.

I like the jersey except I'm not sure the stripes on the back of the jersey would look right when the jersey is being worn. I think it would look better of the stripes on the back were consistant with the stripes on the front.

It appears you have taken your time on this, but I think you need to add some outlines to the numbers and the name too.

I thought the same thing as Xodius. Your concept here is good, and the execution is pretty solid. Keep looking for a logo, you might even be able to borrow one from another concept (it's not stealing if the logo is already in use, is it?)

Now I don't know how exactly the cut of this year's all-star jersey worked. Are the pin-stripe panels all one piece? Or are they independent of one another? If they're independent, here's a thought. Just throwing it out there, if you like it, try it. Have fewer stars on the hemline, or even replace them with another thin red and white stripe (to make four stripes on the hemline), and then have the back panels where you have stripes, instead be stars. Make those stars spaced similarly to the actual flag. I think it would be really unique and would look sharp on the ice. I think it would also lead to a white version, with the stripes and the stars panels left untouched, and the rest be white.

I agree that a red outline on the numbers would be good. Those numbers also need moved up a bit. Don't forget about sleeve numbers, either. The rotate 90 degrees tool in paint is a lifesaver for those. I'd also color in the armpits.

Great ideas here, and you're getting much better at putting them together. Keep working on this one.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Nice start. Lose the stars on the hem, and use a different number/NOB font. Also, no pit stains please.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Good start. I only have a few problems with it. First, The numbers are a little big on in, and also the white area under the arms of the jersey does not look very good. you should try to make it navy blue.

I think it would look great with this logo on it:

logo_usa_hockey.gif

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Thats actually REALLY cool :shocked: . Great job. Just save it as a PNG or Gif next time :grin:

I save all of my work in 24 bit BMP, so thats photobucket making it look like that.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived