Adidas Techfit Template

lenardo

Taking a bit of a break from my NFL series and start working on something I left behind a few months ago. A adidas techfit template on person for paint. I really want to perfect this template so C&C would be much appreciated. Also feel free to post trial concept images if you would like.

techfitadidastemphumanwithoutline.png

maehl.png

I hate to say it, but this isn't very good Paint template wise. It looks good now, but when you recolor it with the paint bucket tool, residue of the old color is still there. Here is an example; I tested the template by copying the Bears uniform on it (I do not intend to finish).

lenardotemplate.png

25yzwqg.png

I hate to say it, but this isn't very good Paint template wise. It looks good now, but when you recolor it with the paint bucket tool, residue of the old color is still there. Here is an example; I tested the template by copying the Bears uniform on it (I do not intend to finish).

lenardotemplate.png

Hmmm...that's odd. I guess it has something to do with photobucket because I have no such problem. I can email it to you if you would still like to use it. Also if anyone knows of a better way to post it so it's paint compatible that would help.

maehl.png

lenardotemplate.png

Hmmm...that's odd. I guess it has something to do with photobucket because I have no such problem. I can email it to you if you would still like to use it. Also if anyone knows of a better way to post it so it's paint compatible that would help.

No, it's fine. I probably won't ever get around to use it; I just tested it out to give you some C&C.

I think the problem is Photobucket, as ChuckDownfield mentioned. You should use ImageShack. It does not resize images as long as you tell it not to (it will give you options on the home screen were you upload things). Or, just use tinypic as ChuckDownfield also mentioned.

25yzwqg.png

Yeah. This is a cool template, I want to use this. Try doing the same thing with your basketball template a while ago, I remember wanting to use that.

Sure will

maehl.png

Archived