Buffalo Regals

awinagainov0708

The Buffalo Regals are a travel hockey orginization here in Buffalo. They home and away uniforms are based off of there current uni set which uses the old Buffalo Bills logo on the crest. I've made a few minor tweaks to the home (white) and changed the away uniform from blue to red with a few other tweaks. I also made an alternate with a recolored LA Kings crest along with Buffalo Sabres inspired striping. I plan on making a few more concepts for local travel teams in the future. C&C welcome.

RegalsHome.jpg

RegalsAway.jpg

RegalsAlt.jpg

I'm not really sure how I feel about combining the Buffalo Bills and Los Angeles Kings as a hockey team, but it is executed nicely. My one complaint is that the bison on the home and away sweaters is too small.

The current uniforms use the old bills logo.

115951.jpg

115945.jpg

bufg.png

Ugh. the socks are outright terrible. At first, I thought they were wearing Cooperalls. to put those socks with classic jerseys should be a crime.

And honestly, the front numbers are completely unnecessary. As a commentator, you can never see them. They just don't serve a purpose. Honestly, with that placement, I bet they'd just be uncomfortable as the jersey moves.

Other than that, seems ok. I agree that the kings' logo shouldn't be silver. just make it white. Maybe change the color of the inside part of the crown (which is currently white) if you want to keep them different.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

The socks on the home and away really clash with the rest of those sets. I mean, you've got some nice-looking, fairly conservative, retro-style sweaters going on, plus simple, one-colour pants. Then you bring the socks with vertical stripes ? which, for the most part, have been a failed experiment in hockey wherever they've been tried ? with numbers on them? They just bring each set way down. Stick with horizontal striping that matches the striping on the jerseys, just like how you did on the alt jersey. It may be a case of "that's how it's always been done, so do it this way," but I think that would improve those sets immensely.

Also agree on the buffalo crest being a little too small. I would suggest moving the front number to the left side of the jersey and bumping the crest up in size some.

I'm not really sure how I feel about combining the Buffalo Bills and Los Angeles Kings as a hockey team, but it is executed nicely. My one complaint is that the bison on the home and away sweaters is too small.

The current uniforms use the old bills logo.

115951.jpg

115945.jpg

Oh, okay. Then it's good, except I just noticed the socks. Those need work.

Sorry, I just don't follow Buffalo amateur hockey. B) And I neglected to read the description. Self :rolleyes:

25yzwqg.png

Sorry, I just don't follow Buffalo amateur hockey. B) And I neglected to read the description. Self :rolleyes:

'sall good man. I don't "follow" it either, but I see them around here sometimes.

And in terms of using the Kings' crown logo, I'd change the silver to white maybe. Right now it just looks like the purple and black came out wrong because of low ink on a printer or something.

How about something like this?

0tt0ib1z.jpg

bufg.png

Archived