My Custom Canucks Jersey

Morgan33

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, did you compare the size of the patches you bought to those on an Authentic? I'm not much of a guy for buying a jersey, but those plastic shoulder logos they stick on them really do look like crap.

Interesting, did you compare the size of the patches you bought to those on an Authentic? I'm not much of a guy for buying a jersey, but those plastic shoulder logos they stick on them really do look like crap.

I did.

The Patches are the same dimensions as the Authentic patches but slightly smaller (as is the case for most replica's). I could have gotten authentic shoulder patches but they use a completely different (reflective) material than the main crest so it would look off.

This is stupid, what a waste of money.

Either I don't understand what you're saying (because I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "this") or this post is the most egregious example of not getting it that I have ever seen on the boards.

If you think this (again, not exactly sure if you mean this topic or if you mean NHL jerseys in general) is a waste of money, then take a look at how much NHL authentics costs these days compared to what he paid. Your post is stupid, what a waste of time.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Not bad. I still wish I could find a place that could customize a pre-Edge, 2004 Flames home jersey, but that is unlikely nowadays. Should've got one when I had the chance...

I have been very happy with the price and quality of www.coolhockey.com

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Not bad. I still wish I could find a place that could customize a pre-Edge, 2004 Flames home jersey, but that is unlikely nowadays. Should've got one when I had the chance...

I have been very happy with the price and quality of www.coolhockey.com

I'll have to check it out then. Thanks.

Sorry Morgo, your Cannots shoulder patches are out of date. They are going with this now:

DivingCannots.jpg

Haha nice.

I can't really argue with that but at least they aren't the only team embellishing calls... diving seems to be an epidemic in this years playoffs.

Sorry Morgo, your Cannots shoulder patches are out of date. They are going with this now:

DivingCannots.jpg

Haha nice.

I can't really argue with that but at least they aren't the only team embellishing calls... diving seems to be an epidemic in this years playoffs.

Why do you have to be such a good sport? Don't you realize that you are taking away all my fun by being the nice guy?! ;)

DivingCannots.jpg

Haha nice.

Why do you have to be such a good sport? Don't you realize that you are taking away all my fun by being the nice guy?! ;)

Im sorry but I found your logo really amusing.

i saw a guy, im not sure if it was on here or JerseyCentral, that did the same thing with a blackhawks jersey. i think its a great way make the premiers look alot better!

Do you have a link to this by any chance? I've been toying around with the idea of doing this to one of my jerseys, and I'd love to see how it went with someone else/where he got it done.

there ya go!

http://jerseycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5820&p=75544&hilit=blackhawks+patches#p75544

im thinking about doing this too...probably a toews

spacer.png

spacer.png

I did.

The Patches are the same dimensions as the Authentic patches but slightly smaller (as is the case for most replica's). I could have gotten authentic shoulder patches but they use a completely different (reflective) material than the main crest so it would look off.

Cool, I was just wondering if those plastic patches were super over sized compare to the real ones and the ones you bought.

Nice job on the Canucks jersey, and you're right, it looks much better. I have a couple jerseys with those awful plastic shoulder patches on them (Stars, Blues third, Islanders) that have those cheap plastic patches stitched on. Might have to try replacing them myself.

My Iowa Stars jersey has plastic shoulder patches too, but those are glued on. Is it possible to remove these patches without damaging the jersey?

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Nice job on the Canucks jersey, and you're right, it looks much better. I have a couple jerseys with those awful plastic shoulder patches on them (Stars, Blues third, Islanders) that have those cheap plastic patches stitched on. Might have to try replacing them myself.

My Iowa Stars jersey has plastic shoulder patches too, but those are glued on. Is it possible to remove these patches without damaging the jersey?

It is definitely possible to remove glued on patches. Im not entirely sure but I think it involves placing a wet washcloth over the patch and then ironing over that. I may be way off here so if somebody knows feel free to correct me.

Archived