My Custom Canucks Jersey

Morgan33

Nice job on the Canucks jersey, and you're right, it looks much better. I have a couple jerseys with those awful plastic shoulder patches on them (Stars, Blues third, Islanders) that have those cheap plastic patches stitched on. Might have to try replacing them myself.

My Iowa Stars jersey has plastic shoulder patches too, but those are glued on. Is it possible to remove these patches without damaging the jersey?

OT: There's that little bugger! I had that dog in my signature way back when!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job on the Canucks jersey, and you're right, it looks much better. I have a couple jerseys with those awful plastic shoulder patches on them (Stars, Blues third, Islanders) that have those cheap plastic patches stitched on. Might have to try replacing them myself.

My Iowa Stars jersey has plastic shoulder patches too, but those are glued on. Is it possible to remove these patches without damaging the jersey?

It is definitely possible to remove glued on patches. Im not entirely sure but I think it involves placing a wet washcloth over the patch and then ironing over that. I may be way off here so if somebody knows feel free to correct me.

I thought I saw something about that awhile back. If anyone knows for sure how to take glued patches off, let me know.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

I figured I'd post this here, since I didn't want to create a new thread, because I'm sure most people will think this is a major jersey foul. Anyways, instead of getting two Sedin jerseys, I decided to "put them together" and just make one Sedin #55 jersey. Obviously, Daniel #22 + Henrik #33 = #55. Yeah, I'm sure most people think it's lame, but whatever. At least I didn't put my own name on the jersey.

Sedin.jpg

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

Why wouldn't you make it Sedins?

I thought about doing that, but decided against it. I guess I just liked the idea that they have Sedin on their jerseys, and the only difference is that I wouldn't have the D. or H. before mine, as if they're both just representing the Sedin name together. I know, it's stupid logic to even make the jersey in the first place, so I guess Sedin or Sedins would be fine either way.

So did you buy the 55 jersey and just add the Sedin nameplate on?

I ordered and had the jersey personalized specifically like that from SportsK.com at the same time.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

First is a side by side comparision of the embroidered logos with the plastic ones. Notice how unnecessarily large the plastic logo is and how prone it is to wear. The dimensions are not even accurate.

pc170802.jpg

for12dfd4agde8ldpkzg.gif

The crest that you bought looks better but the dimensions are not even close to being accurate. Look again.

I figured I'd post this here, since I didn't want to create a new thread, because I'm sure most people will think this is a major jersey foul. Anyways, instead of getting two Sedin jerseys, I decided to "put them together" and just make one Sedin #55 jersey. Obviously, Daniel #22 + Henrik #33 = #55. Yeah, I'm sure most people think it's lame, but whatever. At least I didn't put my own name on the jersey.

Sedin.jpg

its pretty cool, just something that i wouldn't spend alot of money on

spacer.png

spacer.png

I did the same patch swap on all of my Montreal Canadiens Centennial jerseys. There were four of them that I converted/upgraded.

Here is one of my embroidered versions all completed.

2742804060100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

First is a side by side comparision of the embroidered logos with the plastic ones. Notice how unnecessarily large the plastic logo is and how prone it is to wear. The dimensions are not even accurate.

pc170802.jpg

for12dfd4agde8ldpkzg.gif

The crest that you bought looks better but the dimensions are not even close to being accurate. Look again.

Dimensions are identacle to the logo you posted, its just smaller. The only difference is the edges around the "C" (where the hockey stick enters) aren't slanted.

Archived