Villain logo

neo_prankster

With Neo's permission I have been toying around with this idea for a couple of nights. I made some slight adjustments that might or might not have helped overall, you guys be the judge. Now I just made a few tweaks but the foundation was set by Neo. All I did was vectorize it and clean up some lines, and streamline it somewhat. Neo did the hard work creating the idea.

villain.gif

I've got an idea for something later on that might be helpful to board members that I'll present when I can get my thoughts together.

Looks really nice cleaned up, creativelysain. The chin, mouth, and nose are really well done. I don't think you need the vertical line coming from the hood and going down the face. It seems unnecessary and just takes up space.

Great job, you two!

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

With Neo's permission I have been toying around with this idea for a couple of nights. I made some slight adjustments that might or might not have helped overall, you guys be the judge. Now I just made a few tweaks but the foundation was set by Neo. All I did was vectorize it and clean up some lines, and streamline it somewhat. Neo did the hard work creating the idea.

villain.gif

I've got an idea for something later on that might be helpful to board members that I'll present when I can get my thoughts together.

Nice work. Thanks.

Nice cleanup. looks good.

One idea you could consider depending on if youre done or not, but I think if the hood covered more of his forehead leaving his eyes in the hood's shadow below (so the eye would no longer be seen), that this guy would look even more evil/mysterious.

Just an idea, but either way, nice job, creativelysain!

Bump.

Here's my personal tweaks on the face of creativelysain's version:

villains_logo.png

I really love this and all your other work is top notch. Your comics are pretty funny too. This logo is very good, I especially like the colors they work great together.

Bump.

Here's my personal tweaks on the face of creativelysain's version:

villains_logo.png

I really love this and all your other work is top notch. Your comics are pretty funny too. This logo is very good, I especially like the colors they work great together.

Which of my comics do you like the most? And do you think there should be an official deviantART thread here?

Archived