Atlanta Hawks Concept

Fox

HawksConcept.png

This is the first concept that I've ever made and I wanted to take the Hawks new look and mix it with the classic Dominique Wilkins era uniforms. I have not done a back side yet or a road uniform but I plan to after I get some feedback. I realize that the quality isn't great but all I have is MS Paint. Also, if anyone knows where I can find a Hawks font, that would be great.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Since it's your first concept, here's some tips: while the actual idea is solid if a tad bland, execution is important as to how your concept will be judged. Right now, your concept looks a bit sloppy. You can see specks of black in the "HAWKS" script and "ATL" logo, and the script, logo, and numbers are all pixelated due to resizing in Paint. Fix those problems and it will look a lot better.

Also, I think "HAWKS" would be more readable in yellow with a white outline.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I really dig everything except for the gold shoulder and neck trim, it just breaks it up to me.

Yeah, looking at it now, I see what everyone means. I'll definetly make that red. Also, the number isn't really hawks' font, but i couldn't find it online so I took a random font and kind of slapped it on for now. I think i'll try to fix this up and put up an updated one within the next few days.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

• 3 months later...

Archived