Ny islanders alt.

STL FANATIC

• 2 years later...
bump  :D

Wow. You're an unexplainable moron.

The mod team gets rid of the biggest problem child around here, and you decide to step up and fill his shoes?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

This may be a good time to ask what happened to the pinned thread in the graveyard that kept track of suspensions?

I loved logging in and seing that there's been a new post there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

another fluffing list....great.

i like your moxie, kid.

the mods made me get rid of it

P.S. you were gonna be on it

you really got me there!

now i have to drive home full of shame.

and pants full of plop....that's how bad you have me scared of your list.

punkass.

MODS CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC?

Since Fanatic's link seems to be down, I thought I'd post what one of my insders has told me is very likely to be the new Islanders alternate jersey:

pG01-1821982reg.jpg

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

wait there it is..........the LIST.

Can i be on it assclown?

Now is my chance to come out and say it. What good have you done on these boards? Everytime I see a post of yours, its usually a one-worded post, or like this, a stupid bump. You never post that much, so I never really bothered, but now I'm going to snap. You don't get it, do you?

What is the point of being on these boards if your not going to contribute? Even the people who don't post concepts contribute in some way or another. I can remember a ton of times where you posted in a thread several times with the same response...or a crappy one. (Not including this one)

Remember the IHL thread? You maybe had the most or 2nd-most posts in that thread, and you said "get em guys! :evil: " or something everytime.

Maybe I'm not perfect, and I may do something stupid like you have a few times, but you just go on and on.

I am not for the banning of anyone (wasn't of any past members). Maybe punishment, but banning is rough. I never usually speak out, but now I am. You've crossed the line.

_______ (thats the line)

:down: (thats you)

Shmee: Are you sure thats what they look like? I heard something about a fisherman yesterday....

MODS CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC?

Since Fanatic's link seems to be down, I thought I'd post what one of my insders has told me is very likely to be the new Islanders alternate jersey:

pG01-1821982reg.jpg

thanks now i see what i really wanted to see.

what's next the Expos moving.........

(sorry Yale)

Archived