Ny islanders alt.

STL FANATIC

MODS CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC?

Since Fanatic's link seems to be down, I thought I'd post what one of my insders has told me is very likely to be the new Islanders alternate jersey:

pG01-1821982reg.jpg

thanks now i see what i really wanted to see.

what's next the Expos moving.........

(sorry Yale)

No, but I hear rumors that the Red Sox are supposed to win their first World Championship in 86 years, and they're gonna beat the Yankees in the ALCS after being down 3-0 in the series.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Red Sox? World Series?

HA. Even as a Sox fan I know thats not true!

EZStreet - It sucks. It absolutley blows. You better hope sportsfan doesn't see it, or he'll add you to the new list.

What's with the obsession with lists. We never had lists when I was a kid. And that was last year.

Red Sox? World Series?

EZStreet - It sucks. It absolutley blows. You better hope sportsfan doesn't see it, or he'll add you to the new list.

What's with the obsession with lists. We never had lists when I was a kid. And that was last year.

:evil: I am pissed off cause of you

P.S. ive seen worse like bosox's face

EDM_1489.gif

Red Sox? World Series?

:evil: I am pissed off cause of you

P.S. ive seen worse like bosox's face

:D

I had to laugh at this.

Are we gonna start elementary school jokes?

Your momma.

Yea. I went there.

This may be a good time to ask what happened to the pinned thread in the graveyard that kept track of suspensions?

I loved logging in and seing that there's been a new post there.

I figured that the suspension is punishment enough no need to brand it there for ever more for everyone to see.

sportsfan331 has been suspended for 24 hours because he seems to be on a binge, a mod vote is in the works.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This may be a good time to ask what happened to the pinned thread in the graveyard that kept track of suspensions?

I loved logging in and seing that there's been a new post there.

I figured that the suspension is punishment enough no need to brand it there for ever more for everyone to see.

sportsfan331 has been suspended for 24 hours because he seems to be on a binge, a mod vote is in the works.

:(

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

was i on the list, i love to be included, yet find myself excluded constantly.

now im gonna go eat some haagen daas and sarah lee, my two best friends.

by the way chris, nice sig lol

This guy came back from being away, and he is being more of a jerkass then Notorious was. I think the teams he's on should be taken away from him at least. Yeah, I don't freaking care if he is kicked out of NARL, he doesn't do anything anyways.

Oh my, I'm going to be on the list.

Sportsfan, when you come back and read this, GROW FLUFFING UP.

Archived