Vancouver Canucks logo

PhillyPhan

Hello all. I was hoping that I could get some constructive C&C fot this logo I am working on. I was thinking about a Canucks logo that sort of pays respect to the Native American presence in the Vancouver area. It is a whale with sort of a tribal theme. It is by no means finished, and I know the colors aren't quite right, but was hoping you guys could give me some ideas. (And just so I don't get accused of anything... the basis for this was a picture/drawing I found using Google.)

Also this is my first logo attempt with a program other than MS Paint (Inkscape).

Thanks for any help you can give.

dfedsdfe3-1.png

newsig.jpg

mlb_sh_kalasobit_134.jpg

rotate it 90 degrees CCW and tone down the green. Maybe swap the green and the blue, it's really a powerful garish green if thats what you're wanting the uniform color to be.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This is actually a really good start, though I have a couple suggestions...

Consider making the lines around the whale thicker. Maybe one thick blue outline with another thinner one in white. Since the Canucks current colour scheme is amongst the best in the league why change it? Maybe Colorwerx can give you the swatches.

Interesting start. As stated it would look better with Canucks colors. Also you could take some inspiration from the Thunderbirds' logo:

seattle_thunderbirds_2003.gif

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Archived