Help me pick a new shirt sponsor

Kevin W.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I've decided to change CA Real San Diego's shirt sponsor for the next season of the CPL, as (though it's entirely cosmetic) having Qualcomm as a shirt sponsor while playing in Qualcomm Stadium is redundant. I'm not sure what my new sponsor should be, though.

So far, I've tested out General Atomics and I like how it looks on the kit, but I'd like suggestions from the rest of the board.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

CA Real San Diego? Is this a fantasy league team?

A sim league in the Continental Premier League.

What are you looking for Kevin?

A media sponsor ?

A food outlet ?

Energy ?

Apparel ?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

wahoos.JPG

You're welcome.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yes, I said in the initial post that it's for the Continental Premier League, the sim soccer league on this forum.

Really, I have no preference as to what type of company it is, apart from it being a fairly big company. I want a variety of opinions to choose from.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Karl Strauss Brewing or the San Diego Zoo are my picks

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Yes, I said in the initial post that it's for the Continental Premier League, the sim soccer league on this forum.

Really, I have no preference as to what type of company it is, apart from it being a fairly big company. I want a variety of opinions to choose from.

Check here some are already on here.

San Diego Buisness's

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

It doesn't necessarily have to be a San Diego-based company.

Archived