Les Nordiques

Le Québécois

Here's another concept from me about the Nordiques... As for the logo, I was inspired by the logo of the company of my cold water dispenser I have at home. I think a polar bear tells me more "north" than the stupied "N" shapped igloo they had for years...

C and C are welcome...

Thanx

nordiques.jpg

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Yes A Giant White Scary A:censored:ed Bear is way more intimidating than a funny looking N.

I would have liked to see the gradient around the logo (sun or moon) on one of the Kits, and the fluer de lis on both just seem to be chucked on in the corner, maybe there is a reason you have not shared.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Your sig is about 100 times bigger than your post.

Other than that, the FDL stripe on the bottom is unique.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I like the logo but Im not feeling the jerseys or the colour choice. The away jersey screams "San Jose Sharks" and the Home suffers from a generic futuristic template. Logo has definite potential but back to the drawing board with the jerseys.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the logo you've done... there's just somrthing about it that automatically make me think of this...

logo.png

nelvana.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

There is no reason for the home and road jerseys to be two different templates.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The polar bear looks like a seal :P and the bevel effect makes all of the jerseys look dated somehow.. or maybe its the color scheme?

Well, polar bear heads and seal heads are similarly shaped. Both are small and tapered to make swimming easier.

I like the logo you've done... there's just somrthing about it that automatically make me think of this...

logo.png

nelvana.jpg

AD4.gif

(To continue the posting trend)

PolarLogoCMYK.png

coca-cola_polar_bear_ski_goggles_1995-610x448.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

There is no reason for the home and road jerseys to be two different templates.

Well, in my imagination it can be! Probably in the imagination of the person who created the Ottawa Home and away jersey too... THis is what I like about about a logo concept forum, no boundaries... Try it! ;-)

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived