Atlanta Thrashers Rebrand

JackFr

Going through my portfolio, I noticed my old Atlanta Thrashers logo set. I had been happy with it, but in hindsight there was a lot wrong with it. For fun, I decided to update it. C&C would be fantastic, I really want to be finished with this one.

AtlantaThrashers.png

AtlantaThrashersSecondary-1.png

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Your logos look good, but that would make three teams with navy, gold and white as their main colors. I think the "AT" is fine as is. "ATL", PHX, and other airport code abbreviations are so tired, and tacky, IMO.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Bump? It irritates me that 20-minute MS Paint jerseys always manage to get more comments than original logo sets.

it's bad isn't it. The AT logo is great, and with a little bit more work on both logos, you could have yourself a seriously good set

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I don't feel like the AT has enough space to show difference. And there isn't any white in it. So maybe the A or T could have some white.

So the AT isn't distinctive enough? I'll see what I can do there. Anybody have any ideas for putting white in?

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

In that AT logo I'm seeing huge potential to turn that into a bird. It seems kind of far-fetched, but you could try making the top of the T into the wings, and the two legs of the A could be part of the tailfeathers. Is anyone else seeing this?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I guess the AT logo confuses me. Is it supposed to represent something in Atlanta? I think it looks good, but I am just not sure how it ties in. That would be my only real issue with it. I like the spin on their current T logo.

gyoung8.png

I guess the AT logo confuses me. Is it supposed to represent something in Atlanta? I think it looks good, but I am just not sure how it ties in. That would be my only real issue with it. I like the spin on their current T logo.

Atlanta Thrashers.

I love the addition of white in the T-bird logo, and how you made the top resemble a thrasher's head. I can't stand how bland the current T-bird is so this a huge upgrade in my opinion. Would like to see it on a jersey.

soundersbanner.png

There are two things that bother me about the AT logo (they are very minor though). First, where the A and T meet at the bottom of the logo, I think the outline should corner off rather than being triangular like it is now. Second, I think the T should have the same sort of points on the top corners of it that the A already does. Do you understand what I am talking about? Because I feel like I am not doing a very good job describing it. These logos are fantastic though, great job, it would be an instant upgrade.

If you substitute the blue for red it would look very similar to the evil robot Maximilian from the movie The Black Hole. It even looks like he's spinning his razor-blade weapon on the front.

The logo just needs another "leg".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WnHm7Bg0hI

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Im sorry but neither of these work. The thrashers current overhead logo is far superior to your version and the letter logo is lacking. One thing I do like is the simplified colour scheme

Archived