Random work done the past year or so

creativelysain

Is that Meredith logo supposed to resemble Providence's?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There's definitely a resemblance.

providence_friars.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Rich you had some really nice stuff for The Clink. Didn't you do a NYC sewer gator concept or am I thinking of something different?

You can call me Tom. Yeah, the Sewer Gators was mine, and it was picked, fortunately. Anxiously waiting for the hat to come out.

That's cool you're doing some sports stuff and making pitches. It puts some extra cash in your pocket and you get to see it on people. Nice.

Archived