Mavs Logo Realization

I think e combination of curves and polygons make it look a little more outdated each year for some reason. May just be me. The blocked of nose on the horse also bothers me a little. Heres a change of colors thats i came up with a while backmthat i wish they would implement.

355fe617.png

Edit: OP did you also notice that the waving hair on the horse makes out the lines of a basketball behind it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think e combination of curves and polygons make it look a little more outdated each year for some reason. May just be me. The blocked of nose on the horse also bothers me a little. Heres a change of colors thats i came up with a while backmthat i wish they would implement.

355fe617.png

Edit: OP did you also notice that the waving hair on the horse makes out the lines of a basketball behind it?

That looks awesome, but the wavy green outline around the horse's mane irks me. I wonder if there's a way to work around that.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I think those are just supposed to be the basketball's lines, otherwise the horse would have 3 strangely long hairs.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I think those are just supposed to be the basketball's lines, otherwise the horse would have 3 strangely long hairs.

Hmmm i always looked at it as the mane blowing in the wind.

Archived