Sign in to follow this  
randyc

BCHL's Langley Chiefs re-brand

Link

The majority of teams in the league are on Edge templates including the Langley Chiefs. It'll be interesting to see what template the Rivermen will choose. This could also mean the return of the Chilliwack Chiefs if the rumour of the relocation of the Quesnel Millionaires comes true.

It's not bad, but it isn't all that great. I really liked their old color scheme as well as logo, even though they weren't the best. Kind of a "meh" update.

I don't see a man but I do see a beaver.

"The team's colours are blue and beige."

This should get interesting around here.

It looks like something we've seen before. I just can't place where I've seen that style of face before.

Ottawa Rough Rider re-do, maybe?

0ynsl3dhreggfvzb6nrf4vfof.gif

Rivermen150.jpg

Is that the Obama font in the Rivermen logo?

Gotham? Don't think so.

Ah, thanks guys! I see Gotham everywhere now, and it really does work nicely for those "logo in a circle wrapped in text" logos. As for the Rivermen logo, I fully expect them to use it on some variation of the Chicago Winter Classic sweater or the Columbs alt sweater.

I'm hoping for blue sweaters with beige pants, so that fans can go right from work to the game and be mistaken for players.

Ah, thanks guys! I see Gotham everywhere now, and it really does work nicely for those "logo in a circle wrapped in text" logos. As for the Rivermen logo, I fully expect them to use it on some variation of the Chicago Winter Classic sweater or the Columbs alt sweater.

My guess right away was the Jackets alternate.