Michigan State Spartans

LEWJ

I decided to venture into college football for a concept. Michigan State was the challenge for today.

I actually like their current white uniform set (minus the bronze-ish color), so I kind of modeled this set around that.

So picture the all white set; then here are the changed I made to that:

-Changed the shoulder-yoke ever so slightly, now it tapers off before it reached the collar.

-Changed the number/name font to a much simpler block font

-Dropped the extra pair of pants that they had--added a green pair that matched the white pair

-Spartan head logo appears on both sides of the pants

-New spartan head helmet logo--a hybrid between the rumored new logo and current logo

-Also the helmet stripe is the same kind of stripe as the current helmet has, just thinner

MSUHELMET1.png

MSUROAD1.png

MSUPANTS1.png

MSUHELMET1.png

MSUHOME1.png

MSUPANTS1.png

C&C Please

Yeah, as much as I bleed maize and blue, I have to say that this is miles better than what they currently have.

I personally thought that this look was their best:

Drew-Stanton-MG-1109.JPG

Nice and clean, and the color of those pants seemed very unique. all of the pants matched their jerseys very well. If i were I sparty fan, i would want these unis back.

Interesting. I like the use of the "hybrid" logo. I wish you'd have kept the old shoulder yoke or even made it thicker, and the pants I'm not feeling either. Bronze looked good with their colors, but that's not really an issue.

Yeah, as much as I bleed maize and blue, I have to say that this is miles better than what they currently have.

I personally thought that this look was their best:

Nice and clean, and the color of those pants seemed very unique. all of the pants matched their jerseys very well. If i were I sparty fan, i would want these unis back.

MSU fans hated the green pants.

Archived