College Football FBS Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrighty. so this thread has been off the page b/c I didn't really work on these concepts this past week--I was out of town. I don't have all six teams exported, but I made some revisions to Oklahoma and completed Okie State. I'll post these and put the rest up tomorrow.

STILL having facemask problems :/

Have at 'em!

Oklahoma

-For the Sooners I decided the cream pants didn't look that great. I tweaked them back into a cherry and white color scheme.

OklahomaOne-1.png

Okie State

-Don't really need an explanation here. The concept speaks for itself. I made a custom number font that is somewhat similar to the "calculator" numbers of the past.OkieStateOne.pngOkieStateTwo.png

I personally would have given Ok State a black helmet, but other than that, these are awesome. Why doesn't Ok State have that number font?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

alrighty. so this thread has been off the page b/c I didn't really work on these concepts this past week--I was out of town. I don't have all six teams exported, but I made some revisions to Oklahoma and completed Okie State. I'll post these and put the rest up tomorrow.

STILL having facemask problems :/

Have at 'em!

Oklahoma

-For the Sooners I decided the cream pants didn't look that great. I tweaked them back into a cherry and white color scheme.

OklahomaOne-1.png

Okie State

-Don't really need an explanation here. The concept speaks for itself. I made a custom number font that is somewhat similar to the "calculator" numbers of the past.OkieStateOne.pngOkieStateTwo.png

Definitely an improvement on Oklahoma. I wasn't feeling the cream britches. Love Oklahoma St. Nice job.

If you get a chance, flip me that template: GeauxColonels@cox.net

gYH2mW9.png

I'm digging the new numbers on OK State. Maybe if they were a little less skewed they may look better. They don't jive with the upper lettering on single digits. Makes the front look off-center, if you see what I'm saying.

Great work!

Definitely an improvement on Oklahoma. I wasn't feeling the cream britches. Love Oklahoma St. Nice job.

If you get a chance, flip me that template: GeauxColonels@cox.net

Agreed, good revisions for Oklahoma. Uniforms that classic and simple are a real challenge. That's part of what impressed me about your Michigan concept. Don't want to inconvenience you, but I'd love to get that template as well: dakotapalm (at) yahoo.com

Hey people, quick update:

I'm in the process of standardizing some other helmet templates in these boards, b/c I was fed up with the last one exporting half white and hindering the appearance of my work. Cant decide if I'm going to go back and redo the ones that got messed up, but the Big XII will be done and posted soon.

On second thought, I've gone back and started putting the other helmet template on all of my concepts. Of course, opening all of these back up, I'm going to take the chance to make updates to the first 24 teams.

The Big XII is finished. 34 are complete, but they are all getting the facelift and a few tweaks in other areas.

Keep your eyes pealed!

also, if you requested the tempalte, I'm going to send it to you tonight when I'm done!

On second thought, I've gone back and started putting the other helmet template on all of my concepts. Of course, opening all of these back up, I'm going to take the chance to make updates to the first 24 teams.

The Big XII is finished. 34 are complete, but they are all getting the facelift and a few tweaks in other areas.

Keep your eyes pealed!

also, if you requested the tempalte, I'm going to send it to you tonight when I'm done!

template por favor?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

@spleen

what's your email? pm it to me, or post it here, and I'll send it.

dttovatt@gmail.com

Archived