World Baseball League Concept and Logos

BGFalcons

Hello.This is my first concept idea: I'm putting together a ficitonal baseball league that takes place in cities all over the world....

There will be 6 Divisions (Leagues)

1.) North American (MLB, Canadian, Mexican, Central American, Caribbean)

2.) South American (Andes and Atlantic)

3.) African (Sahara and Congo)

4.) European (Scandinavian, Mediterranean, and 2 others for the west)

5.) Asian (Middle East, Himalayan, Far East)

6.) Oceanic (Continental and Island)

I'm including all of the MLB teams and will include all of the Divisions with the exception of Toronto who will be in Canadian....

I've been using minor league teams for the Mexican Division and I have one team done for the Caribbean... If anyone has ideas or concepts to contribute for Logos, Teams, Division patches, league patches, uniforms, anything that would be so awesome!!!

My first team is the Cayman Islands Turtles (Note: I'd prefer cities to countries)

CILogo.pngTurtleLogo.pngScript.png

I think this is a good start, but you need to round off those edges a bit so they don't look like a child drew them with crayon (I don't mean that offensively). Also, maybe add some thing to make the logos look more 3D as opposed to 2D. Lastly, I don't feel that turtle belongs in with the CI, but it's fine by its own. Keep working on this 'til perfection; this is definitely a good start.

25yzwqg.png

The "CI" logo looks like a "G," the logo looks like a 2nd grader drew it, and the wordmark is uninspired. I do like the colors, though.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Archived