UniWatch: How did Mets settle on black uniforms?

kevinmets

Sooo interesting. I find it funny how Paul was able to keep his composure as he found this all out

You know Paul Lukas personally?

If you ever read UniWatch, you know he hates the black on the Mets unis.

I do read Uniwatch, but isn't it weird talking in first person about what somebody would do if you've never met said person?

Because people never do that with athletes?

Well, it's official, Paul Lukas is now an athlete. lol

Paul writes something mostly every day and he introduces himself as Paul to all of us. He engages his readers, so at least in that sense, I feel comfortable calling him Paul.

And since he has been so vocal about his dislike for the black, we have an idea of his feelings towards it. SO I have no problem with people calling him by his name and assuming his reaction based on what he's written.

Go A's!

Sooo interesting. I find it funny how Paul was able to keep his composure as he found this all out

I do read Uniwatch, but isn't it weird talking in first person about what somebody would do if you've never met said person?

I have met said person, so I guess I can say that I'm surprised that Paul kept his composure.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You don't have to meet a person to know their likes and dislikes. I've never met you, but I can safely assume you are a NY Giants and Yankees fan. See how that works?

BTW, are you sure you meant "in first person"?

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Paul Lukas is John Waters's Simpsons character.

Physically he reminds me of Frank Grimes.

Same here. Frank Grimes with Woody Allen's build. haha...too funny. I do enjoy his blog every once in awhile though. Seems like an ok dude, but def comes across as a "I'm always right and your opinion is wrong" type attitude in the comments section of the blogs though. Since it's his personal blog he can do what he wants, but still........

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Because people never do that with athletes?

Well, he does play softball. :D

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived