Wizards new look! Oh....they already did that....

Rocketsredbear

This is just a base of my Wizards concept. I am still working on a logo/wordmark and would like to C&C to get this pointed in the right direction.

The first is an Away with white outlines and jersey name:

wizardsawaywhite.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The second is the Away with black outlines and jersey name:

wizardsawayblack.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Like I said, it's not perfect....yet!

This guy will never learn. If no one's said anything, it means no one cares and your concept is bad. Just saying, I see that you're new to the site.

Ouch! That really hurts man! I'm not trying to be a jerk but it is my FIRST real concept post. :(

If it sucks, it sucks, I'll just stop working on it, and quit having aspirations for doing this full-time. Thanks for the career direction buddy!

To be completely honest, it is rather dull.

You aren't getting many comments because there is really nothing to solicit a comment. You filled a template with a standard, generic red, used a standard generic blue and added two stripes.

meh.

Keep practicing on your own for a while. Get creative, think outside the box, then maybe come back with something interesting to critique.

To be completely honest, it is rather dull.

You aren't getting many comments because there is really nothing to solicit a comment. You filled a template with a standard, generic red, used a standard generic blue and added two stripes.

meh.

Keep practicing on your own for a while. Get creative, think outside the box, then maybe come back with something interesting to critique.

Thanks! I really do appreciate it.

Archived