Atlanta Hawks Logo

wloowarrior22

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top left one is the best looking one for what you are trying to do (paying homage to their old logo). The basketball inside the circle makes the logo a little too cluttered and when you fill in the circle with a different color than white you lose the negative space connection to the old logo. This is a great logo, very nice job.

jNTsTyQ.png

This idea was pitched during the development of the bird-head logo. I like the idea, myself.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I love the Atlanta Hawks current secondary logo, and the top right one looks the best out of all of them, with the top left being the second-best. Definitely something they should look into once the NBA does away with that ridiculous fee, and those uninspired recolored logos they trot out every couple of years.

DO NOT PUT A BASKETBALL IN IT! your original concept is ace

I agree. Without a ball its better. It was a nice plain and simple logo, I think with the ball its gets a bit too crowded. Awesome though

I can't quite make up my mind on what I like more, I like the one without the ball, but I also know that the NBA likes the teams to have a ball part of their main logo. So here are some more options, 1 is the same, 2 is new, and 3 I made the lines a little bit thicker. I see maybe 1 or 3 being a primary and 2 being a fauxback type thing, but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think.

hawksoptions3.png

I am also interested in maybe doing a uniform concept, even though I have never done a basketball concept. If anyone knows of some good uniform templates for in SVG that would be a huge help.

Archived